The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - RANDOM 2.0

Dral

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I don't know about falcon. I'd rather go after AV because I think saying he's mafia is just a double bluff to make us think he definitely isn't mafia.

This is a good post.

Sorry, busy weekend. I'm still catching up on the thread, but I'm not sure how I feel about leaving a (probably) confirmed mafia alive in Corey Perry and taking a swing at falcon. Too easy for CP to vote last minute to save himself.

Unless someone has a compelling argument for voting falcon, at least. I haven't really seen one yet though.

Guys, vote for me. No one counter-claimed doctor so Virtanen is probably the doctor.

I doubt Corey Perry will vote at 6 am. New players aren't usually that committed to the game. So he'll probably be godkilled. Lynch someone else.

I say AV, Qwags, or falcon, in that order.

Have been very busy with work, and things. There really was not much of anything to catch up on, so lucky me.

Vote1 Falcon

Vote2 Time Lord

Falcon's pushing back is fine/good, but he posts sound more like a guy who's trying to push a vote on an already doomed teammate more than anything else.

Voting for Qwags is always a stab in the dark. Nothing of value will be lost either way, but voting him out has the odds of random chance.

AV sounds like he's trolling. IMO SK.

Vote Falcon

Vote2 TL

For the first vote, Falcon just seems more fishy than AV based on his posting style and responses to people thus far. CP doesn't make much of a smart option considering he has only ever had one post, is confirmed, and has shown no signs of coming back to vote before his eventual godkill. 

As for the second vote, no one has counter-claimed doctor, probably the easiest role to counter-claim. Virt isn't a good lynch option right now, so TL is left as the one to vote. 

Mau5 - Qwags
Qwags - Kaz, mau5
AV - falcon, TL
falcon - 112, av, Aladeen, otherwise, gbassi, zfetch
CP - Jazz, toews

Virt - 112, Aladeen, falcon, Jazz, otherwise
TL - AV, Qwags, TL, toews, gbassi, zfetch, kaz, mau5

----------------------

Falcon and TL have been LYNCHED!

(You may have last words)

Toews has been killed by the Serial Killer!

Otherwise has been killed by the MAFIA!

112 has been killed by the VIGILANTE!

Archived