The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Ironic

Comet Fan 0727

I just find it so ironic that the team we were rooting for to win on the last day of the regular season (Columbus) so they would finish 4th, would up with a lottery pick, and we didn't. I admit I was guilty of the same thing. Just goes to show you with the way the system is set up, it means very little. 

14 minutes ago, Comet Fan 0727 said:

I just find it so ironic that the team we were rooting for to win on the last day of the regular season (Columbus) so they would finish 4th, would up with a lottery pick, and we didn't. I admit I was guilty of the same thing. Just goes to show you with the way the system is set up, it means very little. 

So true.  The system is broken.

Until next year when we finish where Wpg is and do as well as they do. LOL.

Did you see Linden's face... some disappointment.

22 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Doesn't matter. Had the game gone THIS way, NHL would've rigged THAT way. It's how they roll.

I still don't get how seeing Betman with his hand ready to pick a turning ball/ cut to the draft already happened and here are the results.

like...

... no appreciation for the fan's humor.

1 hour ago, Comet Fan 0727 said:

Just goes to show that when you are a loser, you are a loser.

We are simply losers.

Just glad to see the Alberta teams move down.

Archived