The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

So, 112 was the Vig

Falcon claims Jailkeeper

Who is the Sheriff, and have they helped the town in any way?

Are there clues to players factions in the voting record? (who voted for who each round - who voted to lynch tp)

13 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Wait so you protect AL because you think he's a TP...and now you're about to flip on him and say he isn't?

That was round 1, a lot can happen in 4 days. I found it suspicious that Al assumed two hits on 112 since the strongman kill was also a possibility. It seems though that he was not familiar with this game's strongman rules.

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

So, 112 was the Vig

Falcon claims Jailkeeper

Who is the Sheriff, and have they helped the town in any way?

Are there clues to players factions in the voting record? (who voted for who each round - who voted to lynch tp)

Sheriff hunting? Scummy.

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Sheriff hunting? Scummy.

No, if there were 3 soft claims of specials, then who are they?

If the Sheriff can't help the town, then what purpose do they serve.

If a Sheriffs investigations aren't known to the town, then the mafia can still target, after all, regardless of special or not, the mafia know all of us.

Earlier in the thread, round 1, someone said that it was unlikely that Chris would quit if he was mafia, therefore he must be town.

If that is likely(and it does seem reasonable), then that person subbing for Chris would be town.

Otherwise subbed for Chris, Otherwise was town. Otherwise was lynched.

Isn't then reasonable that mafia can be found in that vote or starting it.

5 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Earlier in the thread, round 1, someone said that it was unlikely that Chris would quit if he was mafia, therefore he must be town.

If that is likely(and it does seem reasonable), then that person subbing for Chris would be town.

Otherwise subbed for Chris, Otherwise was town. Otherwise was lynched.

Isn't then reasonable that mafia can be found in that vote or starting it.

That's poor and dangerous reasoning to read someone as town. By that logic, Dral and Jazz must be town.

This applies to any reasonably sized wagon, doesn't it?

Qwags and Fwybwed

As we are all aware, these two play a dgaf kinda game regardless of their faction.

With Qwags quitting (Dral subbed) I needed to try and get Fwybwed to slip up and reveal

his faction. I didn't want to waste a TBT in the first round, nor did I want to put him up against anyone else as he still would have got lynched and his opponent probably wouldn't have given us any answers. My plan (ill conceived though it may have been) was as I laid it out in the thread. Funny though, he actually was in a pm. Nobody cared! All the focus went on me. I really was surprised I survived the first round.

Kakacanucks and Mau5trap

I wasn't sure if I could survive past the second round so I decided to call a Thunderdome so that ability wouldn't go to waste. WE needed to take out a mafia.

They were 2 players who weren't particularly active and hadn't given much indication of their possible faction. At the time, they seemed to be my best choices. Hopefully a townie wouldn't get lynched and we could get some clues as to other player's faction. It worked, and I didn't even have to vote.

That vote should be looked at, any any players defending Kaka. Mau5 shouldn't get a free pass though.

I can only call one more, so I'm going to use this round. I fear my luck will run out, there are too many tp who want my hide.

I will entertain candidates. Know this though, I will decide!

16 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

That's poor and dangerous reasoning to read someone as town. By that logic, Dral and Jazz must be town.

This applies to any reasonably sized wagon, doesn't it?

Don't frack with me Kaz, you are not in the clear!!

Archived