The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

4 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Yup but by not lynching me we have the chance to actually kill a mafia instead of lynching me and then losing someone else to a MK

Yeah, that much is self-explanatory.

I don't have my vote on you anyways.

Just now, thejazz97 said:

Vote Kaz

Dr. S seems to be telling the truth as he's resigned to his fate of being MKed, so Kaz seems like the next best option.

That being said, if Strangelove doesn't die tonight, we should take a long look at him again.

Wait a second.. mafia ploy?

At this point, I think Dr. S is leading the votes. If he isn't lynched, he extends his life by another round, and then we're forced to waste our lynch on him next round. 

It's a low-risk gambit for him. Does that make sense or am I just tripping?

Just now, mau5trap said:

Wait a second.. mafia ploy?

At this point, I think Dr. S is leading the votes. If he isn't lynched, he extends his life by another round, and then we're forced to waste our lynch on him next round. 

It's a low-risk gambit for him. Does that make sense or am I just tripping?

By outing himself as sheriff, he's almost guaranteed to be MKed tonight (unless doc intervenes, which I'm not sure if doc is alive or not). If he's not MKed, either Mafia are potatoes or Strangelove becomes the #1 lynch candidate. 

25 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

You know what I'm not going out like this

I'm the sheriff don't lynch me you potatoes

Crap I knew you were after nightfall last night sorry DrS I was hoping I could convince the Mafia that I was sheriff... Everyone on DrS bandwagon is sketchy as hell... My bet is they were going to try to get you lynched and MK me thinking that would be the best bet to take out the sheriff. Jazz vote was sketchy because he voted you earlier with no reasoning whatsoever, JL and TL too... And even KH it would t surprise me if those are the last 4 Mafia.

unvote; vote KH

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

By outing himself as sheriff, he's almost guaranteed to be MKed tonight (unless doc intervenes, which I'm not sure if doc is alive or not). If he's not MKed, either Mafia are potatoes or Strangelove becomes the #1 lynch candidate. 

I guess.. but he extends his life by a round, further giving mafia a better chance to win. 

Now Aladeen's claims are hurting my brain. FFS

Archived