The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

I didn't know it was possible to find old posts by looking at your profile after the forum update.

Also I thought it was pointless.

I will ask you these final questions TL then I will leave you alone for the night lol

so looking back on the game now do you see how your actions can be viewed as scummy by the rest of us? And who do you think are the last scum if it's not you? 

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Pure scum post, every damn word screams Mafia.

The only reason I don't agree on that is because he knew DrS would flip town and that post would look scummy if he was scum... But that being said it could seriously just be a group of Mafia who dgaf at all. 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

I will ask you these final questions TL then I will leave you alone for the night lol

so looking back on the game now do you see how your actions can be viewed as scummy by the rest of us? And who do you think are the last scum if it's not you? 

Yeah I guess but it's kind of frustrating when I'm called out for the same thing over and over again, when I know it's not a mafia indicator because I'm TP, lol.

Kaz, jazz, and JL as of now.

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

TL, when did you start to believe that KH could be scum?

2 or 3 days ago I think. I realized that the only reason I was town-reading him in the beginning because he recommended the vig to use their kill when he was in the vig kill pool, but KH is a pretty deceptive player as mafia and the recommendation wasn't much because the vig would have probably used their kill anyways despite falcon's suggestion that they shouldn't.

On 5/17/2016 at 6:56 AM, JohnLocke said:

@Kakanucks still waiting on your response to that awful TMI post before nightfall 

On 5/15/2016 at 8:17 PM, JohnLocke said:

Heffy is lurking thread...

For people who are saying im mafia... lets just completely ignore the parts where i called out the 2 mafia...

seriously guys... really?

I give up.

Usually when I'm reg TP, I dont give a crap and don't try at all.

This game I actually try to call out mafia and get called scum.

On 5/15/2016 at 1:34 PM, King Heffy said:

Exactly what the mafia would want.  While we're at it, let's not lynch anyone because we might hit a TP.

This is pretty consistent with mafia Dr. S.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say if Qwags flips mafia, this is his idea of covering for a teammate.

Would like to hear an explanation.

RE: Virt's Otis experiment, it's a good strategy and has caught a couple of mafia members out in the past.

On 5/17/2016 at 8:28 PM, King Heffy said:

The mafia would have  summarized for him.  I'm giving jizzy the benefit of the doubt as a sub.

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Anyone able to quote a post where KH did reads on all the other players? 

all I could find, the rest of his reads are on dead players or confirmed TP (Aladeen and JJ)

I recommend someone sober look through KH's posts in case I missed something, he didn't make that many

remember that Jazz was subbed in for Assian87, so there really could be something to this

Archived