The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Draft Trade

Sbisa and our 5th for Arizona's 7th, 20th and 37th.

Edler  + for Montreal's 9th (Emelin or Markov caps coming back).

Draft one of the three D (Juo/Serg/Chych?) 7th , Jost 9th, McAvoy (or Fabrro if by some fluke he's still there) at 20th and Mascherin/Jones/Benson at 37...?

Re-sign Hamhuis.

Hutton, Gudbranson

Emelin, Tanev

Hamhuis, Tryamkin

Pedan, Larsen

I might try flip say Vey/Grenier+ plus the ARZ 20th to see if I could move closer to 15th to nab Fabbro though.

9 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Draft one of the three D (Juo/Serg/Chych?) 7th , Jost 9th, McAvoy (or Fabrro if by some fluke he's still there) at 20th and Mascherin/Jones/Benson at 37...?

Re-sign Hamhuis.

Hutton, Gudbranson

Emelin, Tanev

Hamhuis, Tryamkin

Pedan, Larsen

I might try flip say Vey/Grenier+ plus the ARZ 20th to see if I could move closer to 15th to nab Fabbro though.

Do you honestly think that Sbisa and a 5th round pick will get us two 1sts and a 2nd?.... :huh:

Whatever you're smoking man, make sure you pass that dutchie this way.

Just now, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Do you honestly thing that Sbisa and a 5th round pick will get us two 1sts and a 2nd?.... :huh:

Our 5th alone is pretty close to being worth the 2 firsts. Sbisa gets the second.

2 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Do you honestly think that Sbisa and a 5th round pick will get us two 1sts and a 2nd?.... :huh:

Pass it here first. I'll be the judge on the potency of the dutchie.

1 minute ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Hahaha, that's why I was so shocked! Unlike you to make a bad proposal.

Apparently my reading comprehension needs work. Perhaps I'M the one smoking too much. lol

on-the-nose-slider3.png

29 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Re-sign Hamhuis.

Hutton, Gudbranson

Emelin, Tanev

Hamhuis, Tryamkin

Pedan, Larsen

Sorry to derail your thread. My sincere apologies.

As to your proposal, now that I have read your first proposal correctly, I agree your proposal is sound, however I don't believe Arizona would be interested in Sbisa, as they already have comparable pieces in place.

As for the second part of your proposal, Edler is a tough piece to move, although he may waive for Montreal. If Montreal sent Markov instead of Emelin, what would your intention be with Markov's cap? Buy out the contract? Or play him as a depth defenseman? I think his play will decline sharply soon.

Just now, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Sorry to derail your thread. My sincere apologies.

As to your proposal, now that I have read your first proposal correctly, I agree your proposal is sound, however I don't believe Arizona would be interested in Sbisa, as they already have comparable pieces in place.

As for the second part of your proposal, Edler is a tough piece to move, although he may waive for Montreal. What would your intention be with the caps of Emelin or Markov? Buy out the contract? I noticed they were not included in your defensive lineup.

For me Markov would be risky he s seriously on the verge of a huge decline. Emelin could be a molded into something still. Still better than Sbisa IMHO(and I like sbisa)

I'd still be curious to see how the acquisition of Gudbranson affects Edler's game this coming season.

Would it light a fire under his ass to grab the reigns and return the support that both Benning and Linden have shown him? If so, having a consistent Edler who plays hard and smart night in and out, would far outweigh the trade outcome.

or

Would he continue his inconsistent play? If so, this would be a great trade to move Edler, and acquire not only a physical defender back, but one with some wheels to him. And the picks.

And the dutchie. Must never forget the dutchie.

Archived