The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Police Kill Another Man In Cold Blood In Falcon Heights

SabreFan1

Police kill another man with a gun in his pocket.  This time the victim allegedly told police before hand he had it along with a permit to carry one.

The girlfriend livestreamed after he was shot as he was dying with the cop pointing a gun at him.

Fair warning.  The video link will be in the spoiler box.  It shows him bleeding and passing away behind the wheel of his car.  Twitter and YouTube are whitewashing the video off of the internet.  The one I'm posting may not last.  You have been warned.  Don't complain if you click it.  I even used (dot) in place of the actual dot.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube(dot)com/watch?v=hcVSkjYH9yA

The fragile psyches of these police officers is something that needs to be addressed. Is there absolutely no  stress training for these officers? 

Evidently the GF was taken into custody and her whereabouts are unknown at this time. I believe the couple have a 4 year old child as well... Just tragic and so preventable.  

Amazing that the GF had the sense to keep her cool throughout the whole ordeal, if she had have acted any other way there may have been two people dead after that incident. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

The fragile psyches of these police officers is something that needs to be addressed. Is there absolutely no  stress training for these officers? 

Evidently the GF was taken into custody and her whereabouts are unknown at this time. I believe the couple have a 4 year old child as well... Just tragic and so preventable.  

Amazing that the GF had the sense to keep her cool throughout the whole ordeal, if she had have acted any other way there may have been two people dead after that incident. 

Either that child or another one of theirs was in the back of the car when her father was being shot to death.

Just finished watching and reading about this on reddit...

Why in the holy mother of &^@# are they not taking more soldiers/veterans and employing them as police officers; the cops they've got sure as hell aren't trained well enough to handle this sort of thing.

:o ! BLACK GUY! :o SAYS HE HAS A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT! :o ! BLACK MAN + GUN = PEW PEW!!! ....

Just stupid.

Straight up Murder.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4rmo35/graphic_video_shows_black_man_bleeding_after/

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

Either that child or another one of theirs was in the back of the car when her father was being shot to death.

Omg I didn't realize that at all :( an entire family destroyed in the blink of an eye. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Omg I didn't realize that at all :( an entire family destroyed in the blink of an eye. 

If you watch the video again, you'll hear her ask if they took her child out of the back.

3 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

There's 320 million people in the country.  We're not all bad.

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that but there so much to hate about America. From racism, homophobia, the dumbass obsession with guns to supporting Israel as they inhumanly terrorize Palestine and the list goes on an on

2 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that but there so much to hate about America. From racism, homophobia, the dumbass obsession with guns to supporting Israel as they inhumanly terrorize Palestine and the list goes on an on

It goes back to the numbers thing.  Say only 5 percent of Americans are those things.  That's half the population of Canada right there.  That leaves 95% of the country as good people.  Over 300 million decent people.  That's almost 10 times the population of Canada.

Former cops have gone on public interviews and have said that they were trained to look at the general public as likely enemies until proven otherwise.

It goes back to the numbers thing.  Say only 5 percent of Americans are those things.  That's half the population of Canada right there.  That leaves 95% of the country as good people.  Over 300 million decent people.  That's almost 10 times the population of Canada.

Former cops have gone on public interviews and have said that they were trained to look at the general public as likely enemies until proven otherwise.

Exactly, I have traveled all around the US and actually I would say that generally speaking Americans are nicer and more outgoing than Canadians, at the very least in the Southern States (they really love to feed you!)

So so many great people down there. 

11 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Its a lot more than 5% though. Trump supports all the things I'm talking about and he has much more than just 5 percent of the pop following him. Latest poll says about 40%. Now I know not all of them are bad but its more than 5%. My main concern is the government though rather than the population. I haven't met many Americans so my opinion on that may not be accurate I just don't like the people that constantly get put into power and they need the support of the people to get those positions

2 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Its a lot more than 5% though. Trump supports all the things I'm talking about and he has much more than just 5 percent of the pop following him. Latest poll says about 40%. Now I know not all of them are bad but its more than 5%. My main concern is the government though rather than the population.

You need to learn more about the American political system.  There's a huge "us vs them" attitude with voters.  It's even worse this cycle because of the hate for Hillary whether it's deserved or not. There are large amounts of people flat out admitting in polls that they will vote for Trump for the sole reason that he's a Republican.

It's ridiculous if you think that 100 million people or more are bad people.  The country is uneducated and that part of it is getting worse by the day.  Critical thinking is no longer a skill that many people possess.

What's worse is that studies are showing that the smart and educated people in the US are having fewer children at a later stage in life while the uneducated are popping out children one after another.

Uneducated people are easy prey for the political parties to dupe over.

You need to learn more about the American political system.  There's a huge "us vs them" attitude with voters.  It's even worse this cycle because of the hate for Hillary whether it's deserved or not. There are large amounts of people flat out admitting in polls that they will vote for Trump for the sole reason that he's a Republican.

It's ridiculous if you think that 100 million people or more are bad people.  The country is uneducated and that part of it is getting worse by the day.  Critical thinking is no longer a skill that many people possess.

What's worse is that studies are showing that the smart and educated people in the US are having fewer children at a later stage in life while the uneducated are popping out children one after another.

Uneducated people are easy prey for the political parties to dupe over.

Man I've said twice that I'm not talking about the population. I'm not in a position to say anything about a population I'm not educated about. What I don't like about America is the people that run it and some of the actions the country is taking. I understand that a very few percentage is bad but the government is doing nothing to reduce this. Cops continually kill black people who did not do anything to warrant getting shot and get off with minimal punishments, guns are so easily accessible and the cons so heavily outweigh the pros but no action is taken and more, The country is in what, 20 trillion debt but continues to give billions to Israel and fund militarizes that there is no need for

9 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Man I've said twice that I'm not talking about the population. I'm not in a position to say anything about a population I'm not educated about. What I don't like about America is the people that run it and some of the actions the country is taking. I understand that a very few percentage is bad but the government is doing nothing to reduce this. Cops continually kill black people who did not do anything to warrant getting shot and get off with minimal punishments, guns are so easily accessible and the cons so heavily outweigh the pros but no action is taken and more, The country is in what, 20 trillion debt but continues to give billions to Israel and fund militarizes that there is no need for

Ok I understand what you are saying now and agree with most of it. 

As to the rest, the US is $19.3 Trillion in debt.  Only roughly $6.5 Trillion of that is foreign debt measured against an over $18 Trillion GDP.  The rest is domestic debt.  Not many people realize that. 

As to the Israel issue I'm pretty torn on it.  It's a tough one to make a final conclusion about.

Anyways let's get back to the topic at hand before we derail this thread.

50 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Hmm interesting doesn't that goes against being "innocent until proven guilty" as stated by the universal declaration of Human Rights and the Criminal Law system? 

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

Hmm interesting doesn't that goes against being "innocent until proven guilty" as stated by the universal declaration of Human Rights and the Criminal Law system? 

Not to mention the U.S. Constitution.  People like to kiss up to cops, that's the biggest reason why they continue to get away with crimes big and small.

Not to mention the U.S. Constitution.  People like to kiss up to cops, that's the biggest reason why they continue to get away with crimes big and small.

like canadian cops are any better. our law enforcement seem to like to protect drug dealers more than the general public

6 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

like canadian cops are any better. our law enforcement seem to like to protect drug dealers more than the general public

I know little about Canadian cops.  The only dealing I ever had with them was when the OPP pulled me over in the early-mid 1990's doing almost 200 kph on the QEW.

They were actually pretty cool with me.

Archived