The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Jets re-sign F Mathieu Perreault [4 year X $4.125M AAV]

3 hours ago, oldnews said:

mrw-a-customer-asks-me-to-find-them-the-

You really love over paying players don't you? You and jimbo and Trev would get along great. 

He can double what I just offered as long as he isn't minus 30 this year. Based on what he's currently done, he doesn't deserve more than 2 mill 

Just now, apollo said:

You really love over paying players don't you? You and jimbo and Trev would get along great. 

He can double what I just offered as long as he isn't minus 30 this year. Based on what he's currently done, he doesn't deserve more than 2 mill 

You really like not knowing what you're talking about, don't you.

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

You really like not knowing what you're talking about, don't you.

Not sure what you mean... I'm arguably the greatest hockey mind of all time not named Sedin =/ 

The typical jets- sign a good player at a little bit more then they are worth, because they have to live and play here in Winnipeg haha.

seriously I'm glad to see my home town actually attracts a lot of good players now purely because the hockey market is great. :)

Edit: people critiquing his point totals for the signings don't know that he's an incredibly clutch and timely goal scorer, a locker room presence player, the type of intangibles that don't get carried onto the stat sheet.

In the Jets playoff season he had a 4 goal night and was huge leading up to the first round, but got hurt and didn't end up playing in that series.

Archived