The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia-CDC alumni- game over- mafia wins

milk and honey

Who is the GOAT at mafia  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I find BW far scummier than 112. 

I struggle to believe that both BW and TL could be mafia. 

I'm leaning to vote BW.

Are you serious? I understand if you'd think I'm the best vote next round but TL is CLEARLY the scummiest player right now.

Think about it or read the thread over but if you vote me we're going to lose.

14 hours ago, Dral said:

vote Fwy then TL

locked in

14 hours ago, One one two said:

Why not vice versa? Bo already has votes on him.

14 hours ago, Dral said:

Because I'm leaving for work in a few minutes and Bo already has votes on him and you guys might want to switch it up last minute... this way you can choose

Well isn't that convenient for you. 

Dral and TL can easily be teammates based off this.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Well isn't that convenient for you. 

Dral and TL can easily be teammates based off this.

pfft honestly, should have voted me off in round 2...

whatever, my bad... should have voted TL last round... your bad for actually following me

vote TL locked in

if you guys really think I'm mafia after round 1 you can't ever read me again...

TP Dral meta = drunk

Mafia Dral meta = drunk

if I'm mafia or have any role, I'm so much more into the game... dunno who the other one is, but I'm sure a vote count look into would do the trick, especially whn toews and I were tied

12 hours ago, One one two said:

Does anyone want to check to see if lewt/zfetch/falcon were for or against a Dral lynch at the beginning of the game? I know I was very opposed to it, but I feel his teammates especially would have wanted it not to happen. (Or I guess it could go both ways with some deciding to bus, which might be pretty obvious if reading with hindsight.)

lol yeah, mafia could eithr want me lynched or they could b bussing me... good contribution there :P

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

It concerns me that 112 isn't really FoSing me at this point. For her PoV I should look like one of the last two scum.

this is the scummiest thing you've said all game... you've both voted for th mafia we've lynched... seriously dude... TL and WW... look it up, read a book... L2P you newb!

I suggest the other TPs go look at page 13ish when everyone started going after Lewt. 

112 was one of the first to call him out and push for his vote and it's hard to imagine she'd do that to a teammate when the other flipped scum didn't push for Lewt at all.

WW, I know I've bused teammates in the past but my treatment of Lewt, Zfetch and Falcon should at least clear me for this round. Go read through my posts before you vote imo.

9 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

It concerns me that 112 isn't really FoSing me at this point. For her PoV I should look like one of the last two scum.

Beetlejuice I guess, but I've reset my reads at this point. I've looked at you, but I also don't have WW/Dral as definite reads any longer. Why should you look like one of the last two?

1 hour ago, One one two said:

Beetlejuice I guess, but I've reset my reads at this point. I've looked at you, but I also don't have WW/Dral as definite reads any longer. Why should you look like one of the last two?

Sorry I meant to say I should look like a possibility for being one of the two.

Archived