The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia-CDC alumni- game over- mafia wins

milk and honey

Who is the GOAT at mafia  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, One one two said:

I'm overthinking this. Dral would have asked for a sub at the beginning if he were mafia and didn't want to play.

Vote WW

The mafia played well no matter the result. Kudos.

That's your reasoning? You are overthinking this. Of course, I'm probably underthinking it.

Going with my gut.

vote Dral

@One one two

@Dral

My thoughts on Dral: He specified round 2 to be lynched for the sheriff plan. Not only would the sheriff plan give him TP cred but, it's likely that by round 2, other players would have become more popular targets. Also, since most assumed he was a TP, why would the mafia not have killed him? (Although this point was brought up by 112).

My thoughts on 112: 112 was ready to assume JL was the legit sheriff, which would have protected Falcon. With TL was one of the few to express doubt about me after Kaz's read. Keeping a possible lynch target at the forefront of people's minds? Called out JL before he claimed sheriff for following Bassi (which I would have done as well). BW thought 112 was TP (but his reads were terrible this game)

TL called out BW and 112 in his last ditch efforts. BW was obvious as he was the other possibility for a lynch that round, but does TL name two TP's or bus one teammate that late in the game?

On 7/19/2016 at 10:50 AM, Dral said:

scratch that, WW and TL are the last two...

sheriff contact me, doc save me, gg TP lose

2 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

@One one two

@Dral

My thoughts on Dral: He specified round 2 to be lynched for the sheriff plan. Not only would the sheriff plan give him TP cred but, it's likely that by round 2, other players would have become more popular targets. Also, since most assumed he was a TP, why would the mafia not have killed him? (Although this point was brought up by 112).

My thoughts on 112: 112 was ready to assume JL was the legit sheriff, which would have protected Falcon. With TL was one of the few to express doubt about me after Kaz's read. Keeping a possible lynch target at the forefront of people's minds? Called out JL before he claimed sheriff for following Bassi (which I would have done as well). BW thought 112 was TP (but his reads were terrible this game)

TL called out BW and 112 in his last ditch efforts. BW was obvious as he was the other possibility for a lynch that round, but does TL name two TP's or bus one teammate that late in the game?

And yet, with the votes tied I still voted for myself... balls of steel this one... if you're actually TP you should be voting 112 and trying to convince me to do the same since I'm obviously TP... even, if my plan didn't convince you, that quote should have ;)

oh well, 112, if you're mafia you played one hell of a game...

Archived