The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia-CDC alumni- game over- mafia wins

milk and honey

Who is the GOAT at mafia  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's either TL and WW or Dral and WW imo.

WW has been town because of something that honestly looks like a lucky break.

Dral has been town for something that happened a week ago.

I've had a town read on BW all game because he's acting genuinely townish in his style of posting + his reads, accusations, and accordingly his votes are too clean for me to consider him mafia at this point.

I don't think Dral and TL can be scum/scum with Dral's post regarding the lynch order of fwyb and TL last round, and with his current willingness to hang Bo. It just seems off.

8 minutes ago, One one two said:

I've had a town read on BW all game because he's acting genuinely townish in his style of posting + his reads, accusations, and accordingly his votes are too clean for me to consider him mafia at this point.

I don't think Dral and TL can be scum/scum with Dral's post regarding the lynch order of fwyb and TL last round, and with his current willingness to hang Bo. It just seems off.

&^@# it you doubt me, after all this...

unvote vote Dral...

drunk... passing out, prolly won't be on till nightfall... hope you all lynch the right person

15 minutes ago, Dral said:

&^@# it you doubt me, after all this...

unvote vote Dral...

drunk... passing out, prolly won't be on till nightfall... hope you all lynch the right person

I'm pretty sure the town has to vote in unison to keep the game going.

25 minutes ago, One one two said:

it's not me.

I looked back at the falcon lynch and I'm thinking that BW and 112 are mafia

At the beginning of that round, BW said that he'd just drop a vote on falcon and leave because he was too busy. 112 started off by saying that we should stay away from BW and falcon since they were investigated. Because of this, everyone voted for WW, including BW who appeared to have easily accepted 112's suggestion. But when the angleshooting incidence occurred, BW and 112 realized that WW wouldn't be lynched and went for falcon, who was their only real option since they had FoSed him earlier and they would have to stay consistent to maintain their TP cred. Without the angleshooting incidence, they would have succeeded in getting WW lynched and we'd be in LyLo in the following round. With their influence, they would have easily been able to get me or fwy lynched and win the game.

4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

At the beginning of that round, BW said that he'd just drop a vote on falcon and leave because he was too busy. 112 started off by saying that we should stay away from BW and falcon since they were investigated. Because of this, everyone voted for WW, including BW who appeared to have easily accepted 112's suggestion. But when the angleshooting incidence occurred, BW and 112 realized that WW wouldn't be lynched and went for falcon, who was their only real option since they had FoSed him earlier and they would have to stay consistent to maintain their TP cred. Without the angleshooting incidence, they would have succeeded in getting WW lynched and we'd be in LyLo in the following round. With their influence, they would have easily been able to get me or fwy lynched and win the game.

My sights were set on lynching Falcon that round. I honestly don't even remember voting WW but that vote wasn't likely to stay there regardless of what happened.

FWIW, there are many reasons why I think WW is TP.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

My sights were set on lynching Falcon that round. I honestly don't even remember voting WW but that vote wasn't likely to stay there regardless of what happened.

FWIW, there are many reasons why I think WW is TP.

You can't expect us to just believe this

39 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Is there any particular reason why the font is off for your second paragraph?

On 7/16/2016 at 9:30 PM, Beluga Whale said:

Honestly, tomorrow I have no time for mafia. I'm probably just going to drop a vote on Falcon and leave it tbh. 

On 7/17/2016 at 2:47 PM, Beluga Whale said:

Imo the scum is very likely in this group: Falcon, WW, TL and Fwy.

I'd had to guess I'd say it's the first three.

Vote WW

On 7/17/2016 at 6:00 PM, Beluga Whale said:

I agree on WW and I actually really like his defense anyways.

Unvote; Vote Falcon.

I don't see your vote for me changing unless I had said something. You indicate suspicion on Falcon then despite Falcon being among the three in your list, you vote for me.

On 7/17/2016 at 9:18 PM, Beluga Whale said:

Vote TL - Locked

Speed round?

I'm proud.

20 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I figured Fwy was town but everyone else was so much townier that I didn't even consider other possibilities. :picard:

JFC what is even going on. 

Yeah, so much townier than you voted TL 18 minutes into the round.

unvote

2 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I don't see your vote for me changing unless I had said something. You indicate suspicion on Falcon then despite Falcon being among the three in your list, you vote for me.

Yeah, so much townier than you voted TL 18 minutes into the round.

unvote

I remember now. I was really busy that day and I wasn't sure if I'd be active near nightfall so I joined the wagon against one of the players in the PoE to have a solidified vote. Ideally, I wanted a falcon lynch that round but I wasn't sure if I would have the time or the credit to push that lynch. 

When I said everyone else was townier that was obviously excluding TL.

11 minutes ago, One one two said:

Is there any particular reason why the font is off for your second paragraph?

Oh that might be because of my copy/pasting the player list. I was going to write stuff about each player but I realized it would've been pretty pointless with 5 people left and I didn't really have much to say.

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Has TL even done anything significantly towny this entire game? I'm pretty sure the answer to that is no.

I did as much as you, if not more, to have Zfetch lynched, and I don't have to maintain TP cred to ensure late game survival.

WW please read all of these:

Me initially calling out Lewt (this is before most players have called him out):

Me cashing in my town cred to get Lewt lynched when we were trending towards an AV lynch:

Calling out Zfetch early:

Calling out Falcon

Right after Zfetch claims I advise the Doc to not claim. Zfetch had nothing to lose and one of the main reasons he fake claimed was so he could out the Doc. Why would I ruin that plan if I were mafia??

I also made this post bringing up a bunch of evidence for why Falcon was mafia. This was before he was under pressure and there would be NO reason for me to do this as his teammate:

Archived