The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia-CDC alumni- game over- mafia wins

milk and honey

Who is the GOAT at mafia  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I'd already decided earlier this morning that if somebody switched, I'd react as follows:

I'm TP. Therefore, with two votes on me, and 1 on Dral, the mafia are in a win situation. 

If 112 were to switch from me to Dral there's two possibilities:

1) 112 is mafia: 112 is switching from win condition to win condition. A mafia would have no reason to do this.

2) 112 is TP: 112 is switching from lose condition to TP win condition. I don't switch.

If Dral were to switch from me to 112:

1) Dral is mafia: Dral is switching from win condition to win condition. A mafia would have no reason to do this.

2) Dral is TP: Dral is switching into 3 way tie. I switch.

2 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Well &^@#. If it stays like it is, the TP will lose. I really don't know who the final mafia is. My gut said Dral but then throughout this round... idk.

If both votes for me are locked in, then it doesn't matter. gg mafia. You win.

May as well test to see if my gut is better than my head, because with the cold I have, my head can't think for $&!#.

unvote 

vote Dral

My head was better.

unvote

vote 112

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

LOL AV checked my profile just to be sure. :P

I pretended to be a guy because women face a lot of online harassment tbh.

Pfff that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. 

With that being said:546e47e94e8df3b2657944f3a8dbac0895e7f824

3 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

It's funny how WW was going to avoid losing yet another LyLo as town by getting mislynched a few rounds ago, but the angleshooting incidence made him have to experience it again 

One of these times. I actually only messed it up when you won. I was right that Crom was SK way back when, and I had 112 before Dral went full Dral.

1 minute ago, Where's Wellwood said:

One of these times. I actually only messed it up when you won. I was right that Crom was SK way back when, and I had 112 before Dral went full Dral.

I read about the one with Crom, and IIRC you changed your vote but it was after the deadline lol

There was another one though. Both of us, Aladeen, and I think AppleJack were alive. The mafia were all dead but told us that the SK was either you or me based on their investigations. I called that out as a bluff got a vote started on AppleJack since Aladeen seemed less suspicious, but he was the SK and he won.

And of course the one where ilduce won the game for the mafia, which happened recently. And I think you voted correctly in that one too lol

I guess you'll always have the almost forgotten victory from my first mafia game though.

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Thanks for hosting Milk, it was really well balanced but the mafia team was just too good

:P

(mfw only a few of you will get this)

For anyone needing an explanation that is the face TL makes whenever he is near my Aladeenis.

always licking his lips and schiz man. it's whack. 

9 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I read about the one with Crom, and IIRC you changed your vote but it was after the deadline lol

There was another one though. Both of us, Aladeen, and I think AppleJack were alive. The mafia were all dead but told us that the SK was either you or me based on their investigations. I called that out as a bluff got a vote started on AppleJack since Aladeen seemed less suspicious, but he was the SK and he won.

And of course the one where ilduce won the game for the mafia, which happened recently. And I think you voted correctly in that one too lol

I guess you'll always have the almost forgotten victory from my first mafia game though.

It was one of my first games, so when Captain Aerosex didn't agree with me, I panicked and switched to CA rather than push the clinching evidence I'd discovered earlier which was that Crom hadn't made an SK kill the same round that he hadn't voted. I had an excel spreadsheet and everything. 

Archived