The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL Highlights Channel

I started up a Youtube channel because I like to look at goals by Canucks players. But not much people post about the not as popular players. So I'm going to be doing videos for all types of players and just wanted to see if you guys are interested. My channel is called Delta Highlights. 

This is my 1st video and subscribe at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7I6OiWWi4gsaSxCQeY6Umg

always down for another canucks youtube sub. 

just want to comment that, for me personally, when watching a bunch of goals in a row its nice to see a short clip of each and move on (second angles of nice goals). really not meant as a criticism more like advice that you really dont have to follow cause i understand the appeal of thorough highlights as well.. just my thoughts on what im usually looking for in player highlight vids. would be cool of course if you could post both but understand that would be a lot of editing!

anyways thanks for the video and will be seeing what you post next!

3 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

just want to comment that, for me personally, when watching a bunch of goals in a row its nice to see a short clip of each and move on (second angles of nice goals). really not meant as a criticism more like advice that you really dont have to follow cause i understand the appeal of thorough highlights as well.. just my thoughts on what im usually looking for in player highlight vids. would be cool of course if you could post both but understand that would be a lot of editing!

I was thinking about having it shorter. Ill leave each start of goal in the description. Thanks for the feedback and tips.

5 hours ago, 'NucK™ said:

Yeah, I think it depends on the style he goes for. A standard "highlight reel vid" would have shorter clips with epic music. His style is more of a thorough one with the commentary instead of music. Personally, I like the change of style from the norm.

Wow....watching that it really is apparent how much more effective Beartschi became after he started going to the net. 

Nice job on the videos! I'm one of those who firmly prefers to hear the commentary over music in highlight videos. Though if you do decide to add music to later ones, that can work really well too if you can find a balance between the commentary and the song. 

3 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Wow....watching that it really is apparent how much more effective Beartschi became after he started going to the net. 

Nice job on the videos! I'm one of those who firmly prefers to hear the commentary over music in highlight videos. Though if you do decide to add music to later ones, that can work really well too if you can find a balance between the commentary and the song. 

I was thinking about having the Canucks personal goal song in the background but not that loud.

• 1 month later...

Archived