The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Not actually a rule but just the idea that if somebody is around in the game longer than what they're expected, they're more likely to be mafia.

i.e BW is usually killed in the first two rounds so her(him?) being around in rounds 3+ starts to bring upon warning signs.

It's a stupid way of thinking but its ultimately a form of WIFOM.  

Yeah but last game bw survived and he was tp. 

112, on the other hand... 

12 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

I told you guys Zfetch was mafia. I can read him like the back of my hand. 

Its hard to beleive that you started the weak wagon on Stamkos...then come up correct on Zfetch...and your vote on him is even more intriguing since it was in no way dangerous....

112esque if you will...

5 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Its hard to beleive that you started the weak wagon on Stamkos...then come up correct on Zfetch...and your vote on him is even more intriguing since it was in no way dangerous....

112esque if you will...

Hey buddy, why does your last visited say 7 hours ago?

6 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Dral and Falcon are actually very scummy though. They're trying to play everything off as a joke. Falcon is more likely to be Mafia if only one is.

Oh, and nice of Dral to accuse me of being anti-wincon, then decide I should be lynched regardless of faction. Not hypocritical at all.

What do you think of jazz hands?

I think fwy should go.  And I can also get behind a Falcon lynch.

Wrt to Kaz.  He makes a decent point about it not making sense to go all out just to get MH lynched.  And IIRC (not going to check because I'm in the middle of this post), it was only him, 112, and MH with multiple votes on them closer towards nightfall.  Kaz is really only mafia, IMO, if 112 is his teammate.  If not, why wouldn't he just try to push a lynch on 112?

3 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Similar to Falcon and Dral in terms of joking. Didn't like his entrance. Nothing else he's done has really stuck out so he's on the scummy side for me.

I aim to please

Don't worry. I completely understand. I've been getting back into the groove of things slowly, but I don't think I can really use that as an excuse.

1 hour ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Oh, and nice of Dral to accuse me of being anti-wincon, then decide I should be lynched regardless of faction. Not hypocritical at all.

Not in the least hypocritical... if you're willing to do it once, you'll do it again - on the off chance that you are TP, why would we risk letting a cancer like you survive ? You'll do more harm then good... in the end it benefits the town to lynch you regardless of faction...

I'm still banking on you being mafia tho... it's a pretty easy bet... you're generally better then this when TP

4 minutes ago, Dral said:

Not in the least hypocritical... if you're willing to do it once, you'll do it again - on the off chance that you are TP, why would we risk letting a cancer like you survive ? You'll do more harm then good... in the end it benefits the town to lynch you regardless of faction...

I'm still banking on you being mafia tho... it's a pretty easy bet... you're generally better then this when TP

You're acting like I'm intentionally trying to kill TP.

Archived