The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Pike's Place Market Murder [MAFIA WIN!] - New Game Sign up in Progress

T-rex930

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I disagree that DM was 'piling on'. J-23 was, certainly. But DM was simply agreeing with another's read, and he did so nearly immediately after it was made. He didn't vote or find other weak reasons to accuse mau5 or anything like that. He just said 'I was thinking the same'.

I still find it odd that mau5trap seems certain there are 4 Mafia when the usual odds suggest 5.

And is JJ not forcing weak discussion points? Speculating about a newbie in the Mafia based on a different GM; telling the Sheriff not to answer PMs; complaining about recording votes...his game is erratic enough that this is surely within his TP range, but I still find it feels forced.

I don't disagree, but a) he's a newbie, and we don't have a sense of what's in his usual TP range or not; and b ) I find you more suspect right now.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect 4 mafia players. Honestly this situation comes up so often and it hasn't been a very good scum indication as far as I can remember.

JJ is usually pushing points like that as town but yeah it feels very forced. The noob mafia thing especially seems so out of left field and kinda seems like it's part of an agenda. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect 4 mafia players. Honestly this situation comes up so often and it hasn't been a very good scum indication as far as I can remember.

It's like catching someone using PMs - one time it worked, and now we copy the same old tired tactics. :P I think 4 is reasonable too, but it's the way mau5 didn't even speculate, just outright stated 'these are 3/4 Mafia, not sure on the last one' that suggests he's certain of the number, even though I would've assumed 5 based on past experience.

idk I feel someone would be a lot more careful about something like if they were Mafia. I know I would've been.

(referring to the possibility of Mau5 being Mafia and thus knowing how many there are)

4 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Vote DM

4 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

Unvote Vote DM 

Suspicious af

I find it odd that after a seemingly harmless agreement with MR and DM about Mau5, these two come out and vote. Only TL posted since. 

Vote JL

Just now, Armbar said:

idk I feel someone would be a lot more careful about something like if they were Mafia. I know I would've been.

(referring to the possibility of Mau5 being Mafia and thus knowing how many there are)

This post sucks. I'm saying I would, if I were Mafia, be reading my posts over carefully for slips such as knowing the size of the Mafia team.

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

I find it odd that after a seemingly harmless agreement with MR and DM about Mau5, these two come out and vote. Only TL posted since. 

Vote JL

sus

2 minutes ago, Armbar said:

Yes this the main reason I'm not too concerned. Most wolves, especially vets like mau5, are usually pretty cautious about potential slip ups like that. 

1 minute ago, Armbar said:

This post sucks. I'm saying I would, if I were Mafia, be reading my posts over carefully for slips such as knowing the size of the Mafia team.

sus

In a game without much participation, I feel that voting and being done with it is sketch. I realize that JL posted a bit before the vote so he's a bit more justifiable than I thought. 

I feel that JJ has been forcing it a little(I know it's already been said but I agree). I just don't understand why he'd talk to the Sherrif as if he knew there was one. He already stated he didn't know what T-Rex's games were like so why would he assume there'd be a Sherrif?

Just now, Stamkos said:

In a game without much participation, I feel that voting and being done with it is sketch. I realize that JL posted a bit before the vote so he's a bit more justifiable than I thought. 

I feel that JJ has been forcing it a little(I know it's already been said but I agree). I just don't understand why he'd talk to the Sherrif as if he knew there was one. He already stated he didn't know what T-Rex's games were like so why would he assume there'd be a Sherrif?

It's possible that JJ read the OP.

A bit tinfoily but I think I'm on to something.

Just now, Stamkos said:

Is it possible that he is a lackey? Lackey's show up as tp, maybe he's trying to get the Sherrif(if there is one) to Pm him. Is it a possibility?

Unvote vote JJ

4 minutes ago, Armbar said:

It's possible that JJ read the OP.

A bit tinfoily but I think I'm on to something.

HOW THE HECK DID I ALREADY FORGET ABOUT THE INTRODUCTION I READ IT 3 ONLY DAYS AGO WTF

Archived