The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1 dead, 10 hurt after vehicle hits worshippers outside mosque in London, UK

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Funny I don't hear the mayor of Toronto or Vancouver saying these things.

Funny, I recall the former mayor of Toronto claiming he didn't need to go out to eat, he had plenty at home.  He also claimed he didn't associate with crack dealers or the like.

The Mayor of vancouver also made some pretty amazing statements too

Time for new mayors I guess right?

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Funny, I recall the former mayor of Toronto claiming he didn't need to go out to eat, he had plenty at home.  He also claimed he didn't associate with crack dealers or the like.

The Mayor of vancouver also made some pretty amazing statements too

Time for new mayors I guess right?

Time for you to find a thread regarding what you're posting I think.

He said all the right things after but when he said to be prepared for terrorist attacks, come on man. 

So now I'm totally confused. You say the terrorists want to kill all us "westerners" but the mayor shouldn't tell his citizens to be prepared?

He said all the right things after but when he said to be prepared for terrorist attacks, come on man. 

And? You do have to be prepared for terrorist attacks. That is reality in this day and age, since (with the help of the west) Isis were founded.

If he wasn't Muslim do you think there would be similar uproar regarding that comment? 

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Maybe in the last 10 to 20 years. I don't remember having to be "prepared for these things" prior to 2001.

So, im confused...you are either now agreeing with the Mayors statement or your tires are spinning. Which is it?

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Time for you to find a thread regarding what you're posting I think.

No

Someone made a stupid comment you somehow champion it.  I regards to that you both look like idiots, I just need to find increasingly outlandish statements made by mayors to compare that too I guess

Time for you to bounce back to the trump thread I think

2 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

And? You do have to be prepared for terrorist attacks. That is reality in this day and age, since (with the help of the west) Isis were founded.

If he wasn't Muslim do you think there would be similar uproar regarding that comment? 

I would still be disappointed. 

7 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

What exactly is wrong with what he said?

Literally nothing is wrong with what he said.

Telling people that it is time to be vigilant and to expect things to happen.

It's no different than California communities warning daily to be prepared for the big one.  For communities on the mississippi to be prepared for flooding or Floridians to be prepared for hurricanes.

But when you say that out loud, the small minded will manage to piece together some small slight to be outraraged with

Snowflakes and all that 

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Ahh ok some real discussion. Why is Europe the way it is right now in your opinion?

Sorry man, not gonna take the bait on your travel ban or Muslim ban.   Go discuss it with your buddies in the Trump thread or at Rebel Media/ Infowars.

Archived