The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

Just now, J-23 said:

What does this have to do with investigating.

I get an investigation each round and if the person I investigated is going to be lynched I can stop it for that round up to 3 times.... read the thread this is at least the 5th time I have explained this it's not complicated really.

Just now, Aladeen said:

I get an investigation each round and if the person I investigated is going to be lynched I can stop it for that round up to 3 times.... read the thread this is at least the 5th time I have explained this it's not complicated really.

So how did Spoderman die?

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

COPS already confirmed they had nothing to do with that lynch though.

Omg man you better be scum or you win the award of biggest town potato ever... the COPS are BOTH SCUM. Zfetch is insane lover and KH is mafia

@J-23 I swear you're just pretending to read the thread. How could you possibly even consider that Aladeen is telling the truth? I claimed the same role as him. My role is proven - I said one of my lynch-affecting powers was used to lynch Spoderman in round 2. No one has contradicted that. Zfetch and KH both said it wasn't the COPS who lynched spoderman, so therefore it must be me, and therefore ALADEEN IS LYING

Just now, Time Lord said:

@J-23 I swear you're just pretending to read the thread. How could you possibly even consider that Aladeen is telling the truth? I claimed the same role as him. My role is proven - I said one of my lynch-affecting powers was used to lynch Spoderman in round 2. No one has contradicted that. Zfetch and KH both said it wasn't the COPS who lynched spoderman, so therefore it must be me, and therefore ALADEEN IS LYING

KH is your mafia teammate... zfetch is insane and admitted he is 3p so why would he help the town?

Deep deep down inside, I hear a little baby voice squealing, it's Aladeen telling me that he isn't Mafia. I don't know to trust this man or not, but like I said he in desperation mode like pretty much everyone who is about to be lynched and he sounds JJ town desperate, not # desperate. Although he has called me and all you potatoes on countless occasions my vote is going to remain with the gorilla. This doesn't mean I'm Mafia if Aladeen is Mafia.

Just now, J-23 said:

Deep deep down inside, I hear a little baby voice squealing, it's Aladeen telling me that he isn't Mafia. I don't know to trust this man or not, but like I said he in desperation mode like pretty much everyone who is about to be lynched and he sounds JJ town desperate, not # desperate. Although he has called me and all you potatoes on countless occasions my vote is going to remain with the gorilla. This doesn't mean I'm Mafia if Aladeen is Mafia.

KH mafia will gain the second lynch if zfetch is lynched. It has to be TL he is the only investigated mafia left man please vote TL help me help the town win.

Whoever else is TP we have to get TL out this round it is the only hope we have left

I don't accept this as a loss on my record if you town potatoes lynch me. 

DONT FORGET THERE ARE 7 Scum dictating this lynch we are outnumbered

4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I never considered Aladeen is telling the truth I said I would reconsider, and looking at the roles again I've realized that his investigation lynch sheriff powers or whatever makes no sense with Role 5. If this is what you want to see then here:

Unvote; Vote Aladeen.

I almost want to go back to voting Aladeen just so I don't have to respond to him or anyone who considers believing him

He keeps spamming the thread with irrelevant posts that are somehow confusing you guys and making it harder to have proper discussion

Let me just make this clear: We should lynch Zfetch this round because if KH is MKed, that lets Zfetch use the COPS lynch next round

Archived