The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

To Morocco! In September...

aeromotacanucks

Good afternoon gentlemen and ladies...

On the day of my birthday I'm here to announce that me and my mom will go to Morocco for a 12 day leisure trip...

She preferred Morocco instead Cuba and with a plus that we gonna fly to Casablanca directly from Brazil on the Boeing 787 from Royal Air Maroc

Everything is bought and so we only have to wait till the end of September to go there and see and also enjoy the country including cities like Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Marrakech and others...

If you have any tips go ahead. Still have 1 month to go

I just went there 2 weeks ago! Great cities and people. My favourite city was Marrakech because that city had a lot of things I never really tried before. I rode camels and saw snake tamers! The food is delicious and the old architecture of gates and palaces are wonderful and different from what you see in Europe. It's a breath of fresh air! But be sure to not drink tap water there, always drink bottled water. Otherwise, hope you have a great time like I did!

On 14/08/2017 at 8:06 PM, Jam126 said:

I just went there 2 weeks ago! Great cities and people. My favourite city was Marrakech because that city had a lot of things I never really tried before. I rode camels and saw snake tamers! The food is delicious and the old architecture of gates and palaces are wonderful and different from what you see in Europe. It's a breath of fresh air! But be sure to not drink tap water there, always drink bottled water. Otherwise, hope you have a great time like I did!

We gonna stay 5 days in Marrakech. Pretty sure that my mom will buy half of the city hehehe

Archived