The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎30 at 9:16 AM, somethingvery said:

Chicago Blackhawks Player Movement

(only because I am not sure if this is supposed to just be PM’ed as was done or posted, or both @canuck2xtreme)

When time permits:

• October 18th: The Chicago Blackhawks place Loui Eriksson on our IR (source TSN NHL injury list) and recall Ryan Carpenter to replace him in our lineup, please.
  • October 19th: Following Carpenter coming in for Eriksson yesterday, today the Blackhawks send Ryan Carpenter down to our minors and activate David Backes off the IR and insert him into the active NHL lineup.

• Place on IR (source TSN injury list): David Backes

Bruins 

Schwartz - Stepan - Tarasenko

Niederreiter - Dvorak - Draisaitl

Reinhart - Sutter - Bjorkstrand

Greer - Cullen - Pitlick

Yamamoto

Ristolainen - Shattenkirk

Oduya - Franson

Miller - Auvitu

Weegar - Hjalmarsson

Bishop 

Howard

Got a couple starters, both cookin along with 11 games each. We are actively negotiating... contact us if you are interested.

23 hours ago, somethingvery said:

• Place on IR (source TSN injury list): David Backes

at this point, just pm to @canuck2xtreme in an IR pm and it will be dealt with as soon as available to do so. Reminder, any moves all get back dated to time of IR Request for example. 

atkinson out for a while 

he joins perreault, gorges , gaborik and bouwmeester on the blues injured list 

+ no starting goalie  ...future looks fine for the next weeks  lol 

but also some positive things out of st.louis , nutivaara has played well since he was recalled 

and added 5 assists to his books 

skjei slowly finds back to his form from last season and sbisa is good so far

ehlers and hoffman kept blues away from a total disastrous start

fiala wingels and schaller were also solid , kuemper 2 wins in 2 starts 

the other guys could do a bit more  ....jokinen absolutely brutal , raffl also 

jussi had a really good pre-season and it seemed he would perfectly fit into the offence from the oilers ...well it SEEMED

chiarot one  game played and no FTP´s  is the other disapointment 

the blues hopes for a better month in november ...but with all those injuries and no strarting goalie it will be definitely tough to gain any ground to the spots above 

On 10/30/2017 at 9:16 AM, somethingvery said:

(only because I am not sure if this is supposed to just be PM’ed as was done or posted, or both @canuck2xtreme)

When time permits:

• October 18th: The Chicago Blackhawks place Loui Eriksson on our IR (source TSN NHL injury list) and recall Ryan Carpenter to replace him in our lineup, please.
  • October 19th: Following Carpenter coming in for Eriksson yesterday, today the Blackhawks send Ryan Carpenter down to our minors and activate David Backes off the IR and insert him into the active NHL lineup.

Will wait for c2x to confirm anything here, but in future we send all our LTIR Requests to c2x in PM form only, which you did. Perfect.

We can then post in thread ( Recalled: Chicago recalls F Ryan Carpenter to the active roster * pending LTIR request ). This way your " Recall " is clear in the thread. A reminder all posts for moves re: Waivers, Recalled, Assigned, etc should start with that heading in bold. I will leave you and the commish to PM about this specific chain of roster moves.

Hope I cleared anything up vs confuse the situation. 

On 10/30/2017 at 9:33 AM, AndreLePlum said:

The Anaheim Ducks called up Ken Agostino on 10/18. We sent down Martinsen (stats haven't been posted yet, thanks).

Stafford-Krejci - Stone

Byron - Hanzal - Nordstrom

McGinn - Couturier - Clutterbuck

Agostino - Tierney - Thorburn

Martinsen

McDonagh - Doughty

Severson - Carlo

Ericsson - Gravel

Dubnyk

Kinkaid

FYI, you never posted sending Martinsen down, or please copy post where you did. Thanks

22 minutes ago, AndreLePlum said:

Looks like I forgot but if it was tended to right away the mistake could have been caught 12 days earlier. That sucks but I'll deal with it. Never mind.

The only point in which anyone would have known your intentions would to either 1-be a legit mind reader or 2-see you post a demotion then your callup.

You simply posted a call up. I understand people may want all transactions done in real time. A week goes by and frustration can set in sure. I get that bjt its updated on a volunteer basis and all transactions get backdated.

Again understanding your frustration but the League also doesn't babysit. So if a player was called up before a spot made available or a roster move made incorrectly the League for the most part won't honor it, as GM someone may post a reminder or advice and sometimes the commish does too.

On 2017-09-20 at 12:14 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

5.3 – Injured Reserve

General- Any team with a player on the NHL injury reserve may put that player on injured reserve starting Oct 12th. Players on injured reserve will not count against your cap but will not earn points. While your player is listed on injured reserve, you may replace him on your active roster with another player. To place a player on injured reserve you must send your request to canuck2xtreme who will confirm the addition. Approval of your player to injured reserve depends on the players official injury status as well as your clubs budget set out for the medical and training section. When you want to activate your player from injured reserve, you must create an available roster spot for that player first.

@Mike Vanderhoek

You mentioned that we may be a week or so behind in updates.

I PM’d for Ryan Spooner to be placed on IR a while ago, and subsequently called up William Carrier.

PM’d based on the above in the main page, but not sure if this is accurate now.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Monty said:

@Mike Vanderhoek

You mentioned that we may be a week or so behind in updates.

I PM’d for Ryan Spooner to be placed on IR a while ago, and subsequently called up William Carrier.

PM’d based on the above in the main page, but not sure if this is accurate now.

Thanks

Common practice by most GMs myself included is send c2x IR request and then call up a player ( pending request ). The IR request is backdated to your pm and the callup is backdated to when you posted it. 

So u will accumulate Carrier points once updatex will be backdated to ir request and callup.

Hey guys,

Working on updates now.

In the event I get a bit behind like this (had some personal stuff take up all my time/energy, won't go into it), just continue posting as tho the moves have been updated.  If you're awaiting an IR placement still and the player is returning, just post that you're activating the player, or calling up a player etc.  All will get caught up as it's supposed to, I just need posts and time stamps to make sure everything is timed properly.

Archived