The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

5 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

lol :picard:   

On 2018-06-29 at 7:05 PM, Master Mind said:

We have a trade...

To MIN: Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson, CHI 2020 2nd, CHI 2019 5th

To CHI: Ryan Strome (RFA Rights), Troy Brouwer  ($2M retained from 2018/19 to 2021/22) 

Still not bad. If he signs overseas, the contract is void. If he signs somewhere else for cheap, you’re getting a depth player.

Ouch ...the Season is still more than Weeks away but allready the first bad News for the Hawks 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/oilers-defenceman-andrej-sekera-indefinitely-torn-achilles/

Canadian-Press-1-115x115.pngCanadian PressAugust 14, 2018, 5:31 PM
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Edmonton Oilers defenceman Andrej Sekera will be out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a torn Achilles tendon.

The Oilers said on Twitter that Sekera was injured during an off-season training session.

Sekera played just 36 games last season after suffering a serious knee injury in the 2016-17 playoffs.

The 32-year-old Slovak was a key puck-mover or Edmonton in the two seasons before his injury, putting up 30 points in 2015-16 and 35 in 2016-17.

More from Sportsnet

this really hurts because the Hawks was in hope that Andrei will have a bounce back year .

22 minutes ago, Monty said:

Hey guys. Been in Vegas since Monday evening for a wedding, so obviously inactive. Will be more available on Saturday.

keep an eye out for Elvis, he loves vegas weddings!

Apparently there is a "heart attack grill" where men of giant stature (i think 350 pounds or more) eat free. I only want to go there for a stack of waffles and bacon but ah yeah..you should hit that up, even more so if your a giant! lol

Just now, Primal Optimist said:

keep an eye out for Elvis,

My buddy is getting married at the Graceland Chapel.

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

Apparently there is a "heart attack grill" where men of giant stature (i think 350 pounds or more) eat free.

The customs agent held me up for about 5 minutes talking about this place. He was 400 pounds, I’m like 185. My thought was, “If I want a dinner and a show, I can do better.”

1 minute ago, Monty said:

My buddy is getting married at the Graceland Chapel.

The customs agent held me up for about 5 minutes talking about this place. He was 400 pounds, I’m like 185. My thought was, “If I want a dinner and a show, I can do better.”

Yes you can! haha. My wife's second home is in Vegas...she got to catch Elton John before his "red piano" tour at a venue on the strip but not a huge auditorium...just uder 200 people up close and intimate with just Elton John and that damn piano. I still hear about it a decade later...lol....The thing of it was she saw him her last night there, then she flew home to Ottawa and who did she bump into in the Ottawa Airport but Elton John from the night before. What are the odds of that? lol...then he kicked off the de facto Red Piano Tour.

Have fun and damn, go Elvis!

Agent News

Hey guys. So there’s been a lot going on lately. Work has been a nightmare (see: hell), was in Vegas last week for a wedding, and now in the middle of interviewing for essentially my dream job. An opportunity that really came out of nowhere last week when I was contacted while in Vegas. 

Tonight is my second interview with them, which is pretty much the “make or break” meeting. But both myself and the hiring manager really had a great rapport in our initial meeting, so feeling really positive about this.

So what does this mean to any of you who truly couldn’t care less about my life? Well, I’ve got maybe 15 remaining players to respond to/sign. No reason to bump any of these. They are all in my queue and I really want to get these signed and posted soon.

Just want to thank all of you for your patience and, more importantly, your online friendship. You are all incredibly pleasant people to deal with, even when I probably don’t deserve your kindness and patience.

• Nail changed the title to CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Positions Available! Apply to Nail via PM!)
1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

It is kind of you to say so, even though I know I can be a pain. Thanks for putting up with us too Monty! much obliged. Good LUck with the call back!

Thanks man.

Passed interview 2. Setting the next one up for sometime next week.

Archived