The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Senators open to trading Karlsson ahead of deadline

Roberts

6 hours ago, rekker said:

As per Garrioch. Vegas now in the EK sweepstakes. Yip. Makes total sense to me. They easily have the assets. He would flourish there. They can afford him. My money is on LVK sealing the deal. 

Apparently they are in and their cap space situation would allow for this dicosubted teade to take bobby Ryan too... I wonder what they would trade.

would just add to an already very interesting sports story that is the Vegas Golden Knights

23 hours ago, billabong said:

Go home melnyk.

We think we have it bad with the aquilinis yeesh sens fans have it soooo much worse with this egotistical, over controlling, cliche billionaire D-bag pretty much calling the shots on all hockey operations which is why they are a steaming mess

Melnyk is a cheapskate. Sorry dumbass but its not only your job to pay for Karlsson's uber ride, but since hes also your franchise player and probably the only reason that your hockey team isn't in Quebec, you are damn sure paying for the rose petals Erik Karlsson is stepping on every time he steps in that $hithole you call an arena in Kannata

Archived