The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

Would have loved to keep Matt Duchene around for the playoffs (if Columbus makes it irl) but gaining a significant asset for an expiring UFA was something I couldn’t pass up on.  Having Evgeni Dadonov signed to a fairly reasonable cap hit of 4 million for another season will allow the team to be aggressive in our efforts to retain our notable pending UFAs (Tyler Seguin, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, and Max Pacioretty).  

Hahaha, well I am a tad embarrassed....after staring at the HUGE thread title for a month wishing it was 2 characters shorter so that i didn't have to click on a tiny number on the start of a second line to get to the most recent page to view .....and NOT reading the actual words of that title....

....I logged in 55 minutes after the deadlinle thinking I had two hours and 5 minutes left to hustle, lol, and then read the deadline passed 55 minutes earlier...i was like wtf....OHHHhhhhh 11pm EASTERN...blah. 

We are still pretty confident in the moves we made prior to the actual deadline day, now if Jake Allen can actually get some work in the pipes that would be just perfect. 

Updated Sharks Lineup:

J. Gaudreau - Couturier - Atkinson

Ovechkin - Jankowski - Okposo

Greenway - F. Gaudreau - Tuch

Foegele Sedlak - Haley

Rau

KeithHamonic

Fowler Gardiner

Mete - Morrow

Wolanin - Carrick

Dubnyk

Rittich

IR: Koivu (done for the year), Demers (back skating)

We spent some assets to bring in Gardiner, F. Gaudreau and Haley in the hope to add some more playoff potentials. The guys in italics above are in tough races to make the playoffs, especailly Couturier and his Flyers and Okposo and his Sabres. We'll be cheering hard for the Wild to make it in the snail race in the West, as Dubnyk and Greenway woudl be beneficial adds. A little worried about the chatter out of Toronto today regarding Gardiner and his back though...

New Jersey Devils Updated Roster

Jeff Skinner - Logan Couture - Patrick Laine

Gustav Nyquist - Sean Monahan - Josh Bailey

Chris Kreider - Sam Bennett - Antoine Roussel 

Derick Brassard - Jason Spezza - Marcus Sorensen

Ryan Spooner - Matt Cullen

PK Subban - Dmitry Orlov

Johnny Boychuk- Roman Polak

Michael Del Zotto - Deryk Engelland

Chris Wideman

Robin Lehner

Keith Kinkaid

** BOLD** = Playoff players

**Italics**= in the hunt 

with the playoff race getting tight, we needed to add the depth that we were lacking all season, hopefully the ones in italics helps us out to clinch a spot,

@Tigs

Some reason Myers on my team only has 121.5 Fpts. Based on the stats from nhl.com he should have 125.5 Fpts. From what I can tell, Pick-up missed a short handed assist (and that assist). Which doesn’t add up... so I checked the detailed listing of stats on Pick-ups site, and he should only have 119.5 Fpts, based on their stats. Everyone else checks out.

So, something weird has happened there. Do what you wish with that information, but I’d like the 4 extra points :)

4 hours ago, _arby_18 said:

We spent some assets to bring in Gardiner, F. Gaudreau and Haley in the hope to add some more playoff potentials. The guys in italics above are in tough races to make the playoffs, especailly Couturier and his Flyers and Okposo and his Sabres. We'll be cheering hard for the Wild to make it in the snail race in the West, as Dubnyk and Greenway woudl be beneficial adds. A little worried about the chatter out of Toronto today regarding Gardiner and his back though...

Welp...

IR: Brian Dumoulin is listed as day to day with a concussion, originally expected to miss 4 to 6 weeks (Feb 22nd) but not actually on IR with the team

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/injuries

I just can't recall if concussions are IR worthy in this league..read it somewhere but i have two other leagues and may be confused. If it is possible, we place him on IR and recall...

Recall: The Coyotes recall Ilya Lyubushkin to fill Dumoulin's spot if IR is approved...if not, no worries. 

Archived