The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

6 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Why is it so quiet in the arena tonight? Washington fans suck worse than 2011 lower bowl Canucks fans lpl 

I was wondering that myself. I think the crowd audio is just set lower than normal. No way they are actually that quiet for a game 7. 

The 2nd round has been set! Congrats to those GM's who have advanced! With this the draft sheet will be updated as well and picks 16-23 will be set! 

Round 2 Match up's

Western Conference

Central:

CHI.png.87cd655ff5e4c86fe65bb96c0b0caf37.png  @Patrick Kane VS DAL.png.ab840499c9ac5959e0c86000ced8a3e8.png @Drouin

Pacific:

AZ.png.aad04622960b31c662a2b023bcc695e2.png @Primal Optimist VS SJS.png.b3bc663bc071297c6fa944a39bb49799.png  @_arby_18

Eastern Conference

Metropolitan:

PIT.png.1b875631cbfa9d52ba662cfae0d6ed41.png @Caboose VS NJD.png.437bbb15def851b67f05e2abe2852d82.png @WalkWithElias40

Atlantic:

DET.png.4a4f20a0cc4b057e9c0ea078027adfb2.png @canucklax VS TOR.png.2452e7e951edfdb8c1de101ba1c1c494.png @Art Vandelay

Man, some big loses. No more Marchessault and Carlson.. But as a FAN, I wanted SJS and CAR to win. 

Round 2 Matchup... 

Bergeron (BOS)

Marchand (BOS)

Klingberg (DAL)

Anderson (CLB)

Heinen (BOS)

Chara (BOS)

Kuhnhackl (NYI)

Nordstrom (BOS)

Halak (BOS)

Miller (BOS - IR)

vs

Aho (CAR)

Krejci (BOS)

Filppula (NYI)

Edmundson (STL)

Fabbri (STL)

Calvert (COL)

Ryan (SJS)

1 hour ago, _arby_18 said:

Ugh. Couldn't have gone worse in the past two nights of game 7's for the Sharks, losing Ovechkin, Gardiner and Tuch in the past 24 hours. Gonna be a skeleton crew in Round 2.

Dont be bashful...its okay to love the Yotes! Follow your heart.

Edit: Arizona is hungry like the wolf and San Jose is serving up the meats...shark meat. (Side ramble I am reminded of eating ostriche and salmon lox with Princess Anne talking about the trans Atlantic Fiber Optic trunk .... she had the meats too...but I digress.)

Edit2: accidentally gave you dart board material while trying to fuel a division rivalry  lol

3 hours ago, Tylez said:

Pickup, and draft order have been updated. If there are any teams that need any players added now is the time to do so! 

@Patrick Kane @Drouin @Caboose @canucklax @Primal Optimist @_arby_18 @Art Vandelay @WalkWithElias40

I have room for all my black aces to be called up to make them official just in case 

..but no need to try to add them on pickup unless by a miracle they play. Thanks is that good enough to make it official? 

Arizona Coyotes Round 2 squad...just woke up hope i don't forget someone....(activating my black aces since they fit now):

Evander Kane - Nathan MacKinnon - Jordan Staal

Micheal Ferland - Sven Andrighetto - Sean Kuraly

Joona Koppanen - Josh Dickinson - Julien Gauthier

Juuso Ikonen

Eric Johnson

I want to thank Jaku and the Vancouver Canucks for a really close and exciting inaugural year first round series, it was certainly memorable, and it was SO CLOSE, They came hard with a ten point night in the final evening, proving that any little thing earlier would have been a difference maker, as both squads had zeroes on more than one night in the last two weeks! Great series 1 and here's to a great series two with _arby_18's San Jose Sharks! Thank you all for a fun and exciting first year in what is shaping up to be a great league. 

Dvexx the Primal Optimist

PS: in the real NHL all four wildcards won their series...weird or what? 

6 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Arizona Coyotes Round 2 squad...just woke up hope i don't forget someone....(activating my black aces since they fit now):

Evander Kane - Nathan MacKinnon - Jordan Staal

Micheal Ferland - Sven Andrighetto - Sean Kuraly

Joona Koppanen - Josh Dickinson - Julien Gauthier

Juuso Ikonen

Eric Johnson

I want to thank Jaku and the Vancouver Canucks for a really close and exciting inaugural year first round series, it was certainly memorable, and it was SO CLOSE, They came hard with a ten point night in the final evening, proving that any little thing earlier would have been a difference maker, as both squads had zeroes on more than one night in the last two weeks! Great series 1 and here's to a great series two with _arby_18's San Jose Sharks! Thank you all for a fun and exciting first year in what is shaping up to be a great league. 

Dvexx the Primal Optimist

Once again, congrats PO! It was a tough fought series.

Definitely have some issues to address this summer. 

@Caboose Bro, this is gonna be a good match.. all our top players gone lol 

Pittsburgh roster:

Sergei Bobrovsky

David Pastrnak

Scott Harrington

Blake Comeau

Adam Pelech

Brandon Dubinsky

Anders Bjork

Vladislav Kamenev

vs

New Jersey Roster

Robin Lehner

Logan Couture

Ian Cole

Josh Bailey

Gustav Nyquist

Marcus Sorenson

Roman Polak

Johnny Boychuk

Jason Spezza

Derrick Brassard

Michael Del Zotto

Keith Kinkaid

631629022_BreakingNews.jpeg.eb6e159cf15aa5baaebd26f58f481f1b.jpeg

The FLA.png.4f245f8a527452aba95f71c9e1a0eda2.png @Canuck Surfer have signed the following to ELC contracts:

Grigori Denisenko - 3 years x 6M (2M AAV)

David Gustafsson - 3 years x 4.125 (1.375M AAV)

Calen Addison - 3 years x 4.125 (1.375M AAV)

Ivan Morozov - 3 years x 4.125 (1.375M AAV)

Ryan Kuffner - 2 years x 1.9M (0.950M AAV)

Nicholas Halloran - 3 years x 2.25M (0.750M AAV)

Colt Conrad - 3 years x 2.25M (0.750M AAV)

Jakob Galvas - 3 years x 2.25M (0.750M AAV)

Archived