The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

And we are back at the podium this time to announce we are going to go with a player who just this last season enjoyed his rookie season after four years of University. I like to reward hard work and intelligence and while traditionally I have said "TOO SHORT" to a great many good players, the NHL is moving in a new direction and a great scientist is one who will reconcile his opinion to the facts, and not cherry pick facts to suite his opinion. TO that end and with great joy the Dallas Stars, in the inaugural draft 2nd team pick at Defense, select: 

WILL BUTCHER, 23 years old and going into just his second pro season,  of the NHL's New Jersey Devils. Thank you for your patience. @Master Mind you have the floor.

Image result for will butcher

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

And we are back at the podium this time to announce we are going to go with a player who just this last season enjoyed his rookie season after four years of University. I like to reward hard work and intelligence and while traditionally I have said "TOO SHORT" to a great many good players, the NHL is moving in a new direction and a great scientist is one who will reconcile his opinion to the facts, and not cherry pick facts to suite his opinion. TO that end and with great joy the Dallas Stars, in the inaugural draft 2nd team pick at Defense, select: 

WILL BUTCHER, 23 years old and going into just his second pro season,  of the NHL's New Jersey Devils. Thank you for your patience. @Master Mind you have the floor.

Image result for will butcher

Oh FFS. lol 

Good pick. I definitely thought he was going to make it to my pick. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

I saw the NJ uniform in PO's post and almost fainted.

The Flyers are thrilled/relieved to select:

Hischier1stNJ.jpg

Nico Hischier!

@Jaku

Was my next pick, excellent selection. I think he'll be a point per game as early as next year

Edited by Phil The Thrill
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

I honestly thought he was already selected a few rounds back...hrm

I think i confused him with Eichel, LOL...for the life of me i thought he was gone already.  He wasn't on my lists in any event but mostly because i thought of him as taken. I have two picks ready now though so when Master Mind picks again: my decision should be made for me, haha

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Upvote 1