The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

22 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Lol it's so nerve wracking making picks in this league. I don't want to be judged by the great hockey minds of CDC. 

Tylez debating on taking sasha with his pick makes me feel better. 

Hey! I can judge you too, ya know! lol

pretty sure no one is a newbish as me at fantasy hockey even after about 7 years of it, haha I have zero experience outside of CDCGML but i want so badly to be good at it. I guess i am okay at drafting: but not so good at holding onto my picks when someone offers me Taylor Pyatt for a guy who will be a star in two years, i go Pyatt. sigh. 

• Upvote 1

Dallas Stars select with our 4th selection of the draft at 62nd overall, while sticking to our plan since our last pick but double checked and weighed at the last minute and then confirmed in that the pick right before this was also a rookie and we believe in no other sure shot rookie next year that is still on the board more than this one, yes owned in another league by me, but that was part of our thoughts and weighing factors, in the end I am sure I am not being a homer on the guy....deep breath intake....playing college last year near his home in the State Of Hockey and filling our One Rookie Minimum Requirement but also we KNOW he is going to figure among our point getters hehehaa: 

Casey Mittelstadt!!!!

Minnesota forward Casey Mittelstadt, a freshman from Eden Prairie, in action for the Gophers during a men's college hockey game against Penn St. at Mariucci Arena in Minneapolis on Oct. 13, 2017.  (Brad Rempel / University of Minnesota Athletics)

@Master Mind

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/13/2018 at 4:11 PM, Master Mind said:

Just helping the cause here lol. 

Damn Rookies flying off the board here

• Upvote 1

With the rookies flying off the board we have decided to pull the trigger on acquiring one. 

The Tampa Bay Lightning are happy to select - 

2q8nczb.jpg

Eeli Tolvanen! 

and young stud d-man... 

332cif5.jpg

Zack Werenski!

Edited by Jaku
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1