The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

10 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

can we swap "benched" and "active" players on the roster or does the benched players just become "active" if another active player  is injured? 

They become active automatically.

5 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

What was with the RNH debacle in the transactions?

Rnh was accidentally dropped. He notified me in time, so I undid the transaction. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

congrats vegas <_<

you may be down but you have two goalies in action today, last day of the 'game'. and 5 skaters to just vegas' three skaters...it looks grim but it aint over lol.

I have to play toronto next week and they are abusing the canucks this week..damn. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

8 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

you may be down but you have two goalies in action today, last day of the 'game'. and 5 skaters to just vegas' three skaters...it looks grim but it aint over lol.

I have to play toronto next week and they are abusing the canucks this week..damn. 

Mwhahaha! You’re going down! Hopefully the games played are more even. My first week wasn’t exactly fair for me, and I lost; and then the reverse happened this week.

The schedule for some teams has been so weird to start the year. Why was Tampa  only playing 1 game in the first 7 night?

• Haha 1