Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019 - Official Draft Thread

Tigs

6 minutes ago, canucklax said:

Detroit is proud to select our goaltender, and head poutine salesman

marc-andre-fleury-062117-getty-ftr-usjpg

Marc-Andre Fleury

@Spoderman

I picked Bishop over MAF re contracts.  More flexibility.  

It will be just after the trade deadline that it surfaces whether I was a bit loopy or not...  :wacko:   

5 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I picked Bishop over MAF re contracts.  More flexibility.  

It will be just after the trade deadline that it surfaces whether I was a bit loopy or not...  :wacko:   

I was more worried about how I see their teams doing and chances to go deep in the playoffs. Dallas should take steps forward with Montgomery but the Central division is viscious. Fleury won't put up the numbers he did this year, but assuming he doesn't get hurt, he'll have the volume to compensate and Pacific is more open to go deep. I'm hoping to win quickly before my contracts screw me over.

1 minute ago, canucklax said:

I was more worried about how I see their teams doing and chances to go deep in the playoffs. Dallas should take steps forward with Montgomery but the Central division is viscious. Fleury won't put up the numbers he did this year, but assuming he doesn't get hurt, he'll have the volume to compensate and Pacific is more open to go deep. I'm hoping to win quickly before my contracts screw me over.

Your drafting well!

Malkin, Burns, Fleury, Wheeler nice job...

Archived