The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

On 22/09/2018 at 4:55 PM, Ty Webb said:

I am resigning as the General Manager of the Columbus Blue Jackets effective today.

It has been a pleasure and an honour to get to know my fellow general managers over the past five seasons, and I have enjoyed competing against @OurTimeToShine @lethunder @Squeak, @Mike Vanderhoek and @TheMinister all excellent GM's. I will miss being entertained by Bomba and PO with their eternal hope for glory.

Unfortunately, I have limited free time and life has become busier over the past year and to be honest the pool has not been very much fun over the past two last seasons, and having fun was the main reason for joining the pool.

Thanks to Mike V, Squeak, The Minister, Greens for doing a tremendous amount of work behind the scenes keeping the train on the tracks, it was always very much appreciated.

Belated, but just wanted to wish you all the best Ty. One of the best competitors in the league, you were able to do marvellous things in such a short time. Much respect.

If time permits in the future, dont be afraid to come back and join us again! B)

Edited by OurTimeToShine
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Nail said:

I will be handling IR placements again this season.

Please try and use one PM for the entire season, and please provide valid links that prove you may place the player on IR according to your Medical Budget.

Feel free to start sending the PMs now, I will be able to post them all tomorrow morning.

Approved sources remain unchanged?

CDCGML 2018/19  St.louis Blues Opening Roster 

Nikolaj Ehlers - Mike Hoffman - Cam Atkinson

Mathieu Perreault - Elias Pettersson - Kevin Fiala

John Quenneville - Jordan Kyrou - Daniel Sprong

Dominik Kahun - Tanner Fritz - Ross Johnston

Marian Gaborik* - Jussi Jokinen**

Brady Skjei - Markus Nutivaara

Jay Bouwmeester - Travis Dermott

Brandon Davidson - Fredrik Claesson

Matt Bartkowski

Linus Ullmark

Darcy Kuemper

Gaborik* injured , Jokinen** no Team

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed forward Kristian Vesalainen to a three year deal.

ARI Kristian Vesalainen: 3 years, $ 3.75 million dollar contract ( $ 1,250,000.00 per season ).

* annual base salary of $ 900,000.00 per season, annual bonus of $ 350,000.00 per season.

• Upvote 1

njd.png New Jersey Devils Opening Night Roster!

FORWARDS:

Alex Ovechkin

Anze Kopitar

Reilly Smith

Viktor Arvidsson

Derrick Brassard

Anthony Mantha

Andre Burakovsky

Calle Jarnkrok

Riley Nash

Tomas Nosek

Trevor Lewis

Oscar Lindberg

Laurent Dauphin

Austin Watson

DEFENSE:

John Carlson

Colin Miller

Brandon Montour

Brad Hunt

Xavier Ouellet

Jordan Schmaltz

Lubor Sulak

GOALTENDERS:

Braden Holtby

Philipp Grubauer

TO BE PLACED ON IR:

D Torey Krug

D Michael Kempny

6 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

HIRING: The Detroit Red Wings are very happy to announce the hiring of new General Manager @Ilunga.

Congratulations on your hiring and best of luck in Detroit!

I would like to than Mike V for inviting back to this league,Canuck2extreme all the Commissioners and members for letting me again be a part of the best fantasy league I have ever participated in.

Those who knew me would remember I am a flower farmer and October is my busiest time of the year, 12 - 14 hour days.

I am open to any trade offers or deals however if I do not reply straight away this is due to my farming commitment s and a rather nasty seperation, on her part,from my partner of 14 years.

Here's to a great Hockey season , good luck to everybody.

• Like 1

THE DETROIT REDWINGS 

OPENING NIGHT ROSTER

B.Marchand..Jack Richel..J.Voracek

J.V.R.........K.Connor.....Jeff Skinner

B.Saad.....A.Beauvillier.....Z..Hyman

D.Shore....J.Khaira.........J.Roslovic

B.Seabrook...........O.Maatta

I.Provorov..............N.Hanafin

T.Steecher..............D.Nurse

J.Gibson

.           T. Jarry

Edited by Ilunga

33 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I would like to than Mike V for inviting back to this league,Canuck2extreme all the Commissioners and members for letting me again be a part of the best fantasy league I have ever participated in.

Those who knew me would remember I am a flower farmer and October is my busiest time of the year, 12 - 14 hour days.

I am open to any trade offers or deals however if I do not reply straight away this is due to my farming commitment s and a rather nasty seperation, on her part,from my partner of 14 years.

Here's to a great Hockey season , good luck to everybody.

The St.Louis Blues would like to Welcome back the biggest "Wanker" to the CDCGML .  muhahahahahahahaha :lol:;)

Sadly Detroit is in the Eastern Conference ..so no  real competetion. J.R. (Ewing)  left a good Team there for you . 

All the Best from the Bonker.  

50 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

May we get the pickup logins now and also have them put on the first or second post on page one? thank you!

Pool name: CDCGML 2018-19
Password: cdcgml

Thanks for the reminder PO.  Will get the info updated on page one as well.

• Cheers 1