The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

Doing my diligence by asking if anyone wants in on trading up to pick #4?  Edmonton has three inquiries ATM.

Asking price is a top 15 pick, and appropriate sweetening agent...

Secondarily, we have 4 2knd round picks.  We can offer one near the top of the 2knd, one at the back to move into the middle of the 1st round?

54 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Absolutely, one of my fave CDC personalities.  @Oliver Thompson Actually more Bombastic than Teutone...

Good to see you back!  Hey did you see, we have a new character Scarlett on Ramsay Street? 

I did, she should be a good addition! Not a patch on Susan though :wub:

DETROIT RED WINGS UPDATE

With the 2019 NHL Entry Draft tonight in Vancouver, the Detroit Red Wings are listening to all offers on their draft picks: #21, #23, #52, #83, #85 and #94. We are open to trading up, not down, and also open to moving picks for 2020 selections.

In addition, the Red Wings are considering offers on all players not named John Gibson and Troy Stecher. The organization has an excellent blend of experience and youth, but we feel that we would not be doing our job if we did not consider changing some parts of our roster to help challenge for a Stanley Cup next season.

All GMs are encouraged to contact new GM @Oliver Thompson for discussions, while noting that he has not received a Discord invite from anyone yet...

It is draft day, and while I am seeing my dear old mother for cards this morning and then a massage from an RMT in the early afternoon, I will be checking my phone throughout the day.

We have the 7th overall, 18th overall and two fourth round picks on our plate tonight, but willing to listen to any and all offers. Willing to trade away the 18th to drop back in the first and acquire a 2nd round pick or several later round picks along with a late first...be creative, you may just get a deal. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

Congratulations to Robin Lehner on his Jennings and Bill Masterson Trophy awards. (Shoutout to Thomas Greiss (DAL) for sharing the Jennings honour with our boy Robin.)

It was a big season for you bud. We are do grateful to have you in our organization. 

Happy drafting folks! 2019 GML Draft here we come!

1157027573.jpg.0.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oliver Thompson said:

DETROIT RED WINGS UPDATE

With the 2019 NHL Entry Draft tonight in Vancouver, the Detroit Red Wings are listening to all offers on their draft picks: #21, #23, #52, #83, #85 and #94. We are open to trading up, not down, and also open to moving picks for 2020 selections.

In addition, the Red Wings are considering offers on all players not named John Gibson and Troy Stecher. The organization has an excellent blend of experience and youth, but we feel that we would not be doing our job if we did not consider changing some parts of our roster to help challenge for a Stanley Cup next season.

All GMs are encouraged to contact new GM @Oliver Thompson for discussions, while noting that he has not received a Discord invite from anyone yet...

https://discord.gg/KePWTd

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1