Phil Varone

Kaiser Yamamoto 

Reid Boucher

A.J. Greer 

Taylor Raddysh

Rudolfs Balcers

Morgan Geekie

Jakub Lauko

Isaac Ratcliffe (sent down - above post^)

Kyle Olson

Defence

Jacob Moverare

Caleb Jones

Tyler Lewington

Cameron Gaunce 

Dillion Heatherington

Martin Marincin

Adam Clendenning

Goal

Oscar dansk

Jordan Binnington

Ukka-Pekka Luukkonen

20 minutes ago, greensman said:

Bruins training camp hopefuls:

Forwards

Valentin Zykov

Phil Varone

Kaiser Yamamoto 

Reid Boucher

A.J. Greer 

Taylor Raddysh

Rudolfs Balcers

Morgan Geekie

Jakub Lauko

Isaac Ratcliffe (sent down - above post^)

Kyle Olson

Defence

Jacob Moverare

Caleb Jones

Tyler Lewington

Cameron Gaunce 

Dillion Heatherington

Martin Marincin

Adam Clendenning

Goal

Oscar dansk

Jordan Binnington

Ukka-Pekka Luukkonen

If you're bored Greens...you still have access to tidy cap sheets by any chance...? :wub:

14 minutes ago, aGENT said:

If you're bored Greens...you still have access to tidy cap sheets by any chance...? :wub:

I can help with that kind of stuff, keep the weight off the agents and commish.

send me Pm`s for cosmetic chart changes, and i`ll get to them as i can. (can't help with trades or signings unannounced)

1 hour ago, _arby_18 said:

So...

What happens if Dotchin’s contract is voided IRL?

should be treated just like players having contracts terminated re: Shipachyov last season with Arizona.

Contract was terminated in real life thus Arizona could choose to release the player which they chose to do.

4 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The St. Louis Blues have signed goaltender Kaapo Kehkonen to a three year deal.

stl.png Kaapo Kehkonen: 3 years, $ 2.9 million dollar contract ( $ 900,000.00 per season ).

its spelled Kahkonen in english ... finnish Kähkönen :)

more about the latest signings in the next days 

18 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

its spelled Kahkonen in english ... finnish Kähkönen :)

more about the latest signings in the next days 

Is the @Bombastik der Teutone or @Primal Optimist ?

cause where I come from we on the hunt for " seng " with a bottle o' Mountain Dew in hand. We spell it Kehkonen :)

NVM I will fix it :rolleyes:

haha, I am with Heir Bomberman. Kahkonen. KAH po, KEH koh nyin would be the pronunciation, imo, but spelled with the long finnish vowels which we don't do in english. 

Just be glad Kaapo isn't the son of a daughter of a daughter of a daughter...lol

Kahkoniemelienen would be much more of a debate. 

...and all this talk reminded me that Sami Salo is the oddest name for a Finn hockey player as white as he was...Sami is a derogotory term for the more indigenous Finn's, like up north, their Inuit peoples basically...and its a bad word akin to the N word in North America, although people use it like ALL the time over there. But i find it funny his dad and mom looked down into his government issued baby box, after unloading all teh baby supplies and then using the cardboard bin it comes in as a crib...and decided "my baby looks like one of those first nations guys up north with the skins for clothes and the squinty sun/ice eyes....lets call him Sami. 

-.- here in canada  we don't get baby boxes so i slept in a drawer for the first year or two of my life. lmao, might 'splain a bit right there.

11 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Is the @Bombastik der Teutone or @Primal Optimist ?

cause where I come from we on the hunt for " seng " with a bottle o' Mountain Dew in hand. We spell it Kehkonen :)

NVM I will fix it :rolleyes:

i m sorry that i forced you to do some extra work  ..i ll never do it again

its just ....that next time another gm is looking for this player and he´s spelled wrong at the spreadsheet and  the gm thinks that this player is still available because he´s spelled wrong on the spreadsheet  ...lol 

3 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

haha, I am with Heir Bomberman. Kahkonen. KAH po, KEH koh nyin would be the pronunciation, imo, but spelled with the long finnish vowels which we don't do in english. 

Just be glad Kaapo isn't the son of a daughter of a daughter of a daughter...lol

Kahkoniemelienen would be much more of a debate. 

...and all this talk reminded me that Sami Salo is the oddest name for a Finn hockey player as white as he was...Sami is a derogotory term for the more indigenous Finn's, like up north, their Inuit peoples basically...and its a bad word akin to the N word in North America, although people use it like ALL the time over there. But i find it funny his dad and mom looked down into his government issued baby box, after unloading all teh baby supplies and then using the cardboard bin it comes in as a crib...and decided "my baby looks like one of those first nations guys up north with the skins for clothes and the squinty sun/ice eyes....lets call him Sami. 

-.- here in canada  we don't get baby boxes so i slept in a drawer for the first year or two of my life. lmao, might 'splain a bit right there.

well i know that spelling and pronuncing are different in english language . we also have all those ä , ö or ü umlauts in some names in german language.

thats also rough if english talkin people to pronunce such german names like müller .....

it doesnt changes that his name is kahkonen ..lol

Hmm. So according to CapFriendly, Jake Dotchin is now inactive after having his contract terminated. I can't locate any official wording that it's been done though, but it seems to be assumed that it is? I don't know what to think, but I'd terminate the deal here too if I could. Do I need more, or official, conformation?

https://www.capfriendly.com/players/jake-dotchin

Interested to see who can push their way onto our roster.

Victor Rask and Ryan Callahan will find their way to IR, opening up cap space and spots.

Kieffer Bellows, Dominik, Simon, Calle Rosen, Andreas Borgman, Marko Dano, Adam Gaudette, Antti Suomela, and Andy Andreoff all pushing for the two spots created (and another open due to cap space)

Fun times.

Archived