The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nucks in Vegas. October 24th

Noseforthenet

On 2018-09-14 at 8:17 PM, redhdlois said:

How much was it US ?  The ticket I mentioned is $183US on Vivid...it's a single also.

I am waiting on a friend if she is going to come or not, but I agree...the singles are much cheaper.

7 days away! Section 4 row P seat 11. So excited. You anywhere close?

15 hours ago, Noseforthenet said:

7 days away! Section 4 row P seat 11. So excited. You anywhere close?

I haven't bought my ticket yet lol   but I am going.

I had heard some news about the Golden Knights cancelling season ticket holders that were re-selling tickets.  They are now doing re-sales on their website.

I guess they realized they missed out on a lot of $$ during the playoffs last year.  So, I am/was a bit concerned if I bought from Vivid, StubHub, etc. the ticket may not be valid once I get to the arena, and even though they guarantee their tickets 100%, it would leave me scrambling to find a ticket last minute.

They will be happy for re-sellers if/when their attendance drops......doesn't look too good  on them if they turn away people at the door.  
They were happy to have all these season ticket holders when they were needing them to get their franchise........

9 hours ago, redhdlois said:

I haven't bought my ticket yet lol   but I am going.

I had heard some news about the Golden Knights cancelling season ticket holders that were re-selling tickets.  They are now doing re-sales on their website.

I guess they realized they missed out on a lot of $$ during the playoffs last year.  So, I am/was a bit concerned if I bought from Vivid, StubHub, etc. the ticket may not be valid once I get to the arena, and even though they guarantee their tickets 100%, it would leave me scrambling to find a ticket last minute.

They will be happy for re-sellers if/when their attendance drops......doesn't look to go on them if they turn away people at the door.  
They were happy to have all these season ticket holders when they were needing them to get their franchise........

Ohhhh wow. Hmmmm, well I'm gonna be pissed if that happens to me. I did not know that! I can see how it would be a racket though. I think that's what happened with me. They gave me the name of the guy who sold the ticket to me though.

10 hours ago, Noseforthenet said:

Ohhhh wow. Hmmmm, well I'm gonna be pissed if that happens to me. I did not know that! I can see how it would be a racket though. I think that's what happened with me. They gave me the name of the guy who sold the ticket to me though.

I bought my ticket last night from Vivid. They had the location I wanted and the VGK website didn’t.   Sec 4 Row D. I don’t know the seat # yet.  

I am not too concerned.  There are lots of tickets available atm on the VGK website If anything goes sideways. 

4 hours ago, Crimson-JH said:

Another way to get tickets, download an app called Flash Seats. They now sell Golden Knights tickets on there too. 

I’ll be there at the game! I live about 25 mins away from the T-Mobile Arena. 

Most 3rd party companies go through Flash Seats. 

I bought from Vivid and my ticket is through Flash. 

4 hours ago, Crimson-JH said:

Another way to get tickets, download an app called Flash Seats. They now sell Golden Knights tickets on there too. 

I’ll be there at the game! I live about 25 mins away from the T-Mobile Arena. 

Have you been hearing about the ticket re-sale issue?

apparently StubHub and the VGK are suing each other. 

I am an eleven game ice pack holder of both the Canucks and the Golden Knights. I was supposed to actually be going to this game this Wednesday but was unable to. I chose the Vegas 'HEARTS" ice pack that had the Canucks going there on October 24th. I have sold the game to a Vegas seasons ticket holder down there. I should have chosen the Vegas "SPADES" 11 game ice pack instead. Made a mistake. I am gonna be there Sunday March 3rd but was only able to snag standing room only seats for this contest. I was there last spring for the March 20th game. It was AWESOME! Great venue and great fans from everywhere. I was the only Canuck fan there wearing my green Johnny Canuck jersey. Got so much positive feedback on the jersey that I even told the Canucks if you don't put it on a uniform even as an alternate 3rd jersey next season you are gonna be making a huge mistake in sales and marketing wise. So many fans out there had never seen or heard of Johnny Canuck. Told me they really liked the jersey and logo and they would be buying it up if it does finally go on to a jersey! I currently have an ad up on Craigslist to anyone reading this as I am trying to move the remaining Vegas games off of my ice pack. If anyone reading this is interested in seeing a game down there please private message me and I'll let you know what I have remaining. I am not doing for profit. I am only asking what I paid for the tickets which work out to $95 US each. 

2018-19 Golden Knights Schedule .jpg

original.jpg

Las Vegas Golden Knights 11 game ice packs.pdf

On 18/10/2018 at 8:54 AM, redhdlois said:

Have you been hearing about the ticket re-sale issue?

apparently StubHub and the VGK are suing each other. 

Yes I have, some people were having issues. But StubHub are still under some contract that it won’t reflect this season. 

I bought mine from StubHub too, and this was before I found out about the whole ordeal about a month and half ago. Luckily, no problem and I got my ticket on flash seats now. 

Can’t wait to see you guys in town and the game! 

I'll be at the game in Las Vegas tomorrow, flying out at 9am. I'll be in section 227, and will be at ice level for warmups. Most Canucks fans I think will be pre drinking outside T-Mobile at New York New York, we'll be barhopping prior, hope to see Canuck Nation down there! I'll be wearing my Boeser jersey and other buddies will have Pettersson on, come say hi if you see us

2 hours ago, Canucks_fo_life said:

I'll be at the game in Las Vegas tomorrow, flying out at 9am. I'll be in section 227, and will be at ice level for warmups. Most Canucks fans I think will be pre drinking outside T-Mobile at New York New York, we'll be barhopping prior, hope to see Canuck Nation down there! I'll be wearing my Boeser jersey and other buddies will have Pettersson on, come say hi if you see us

you better make it back alive for the game we are going too

Archived