The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

Every year I enter the draft with no picks in the first round, and all except one year so far, I come out trading into it somehow. Still lots to go in the first round. Hoping to do it again!

2 minutes ago, ActionJax09 said:

Thanks @Monty I was tempted to deal the pick but York looks to good to pass up

He’s not who I would’ve taken with the pick, but not because I think there’s a better player, just someone I like. You got a superb offensive defenseman.

4 minutes ago, Monty said:

He’s not who I would’ve taken with the pick, but not because I think there’s a better player, just someone I like. You got a superb offensive defenseman.

I went against the #1 rule of drafting, take the best player available. Definitely drafted based on positional need. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ActionJax09 said:

I went against the #1 rule of drafting, take the best player available. Definitely drafted based on positional need. 

You are going to do just fine with that pick Action. :) Great selection at 13!

Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen might be on the move tonight. Get those offers in.

Update:

While two offers were enticing, ultimately standing pat until next season to see where my team is at. All rests on Carter Hart and the rest of my players being playoff performers. If that happens, then I’ll revisit then.

LAK.png.b8f5d7862179f4e75d853deba04cf652.png Report: The LA Kings are reportedly looking for a team willing to retain salary for the next 2 seasons. The cap dump would include Cap Retention and possibly an active NHL player. Teams interested in weaponizing their cap space are asked to contact @Rush17 for more info.

Shoot me a msg if interested ::D

Philly looking for a taker on Jeff Carter. Put up respectable numbers last season on a bad team. Should do the same again this season. Price won't be high on him, retention a possibility as well but comes with a cost. 

Robby Fabbri also been in the rumour mill as well. If any teams interested shoot me a msg as well. 

Other players available include, Trevor Lewis, Charles Hudon, Chris Tanev

Philly will also be releasing Adam Henrique @Nail

Working late has led to a deal involving draft picks, particularly my 18th overall has been sold for three picks...the first is just 3 spots lower at 21st overall. Risky as my three target guys are currently still on the board..but with 5 picks now between me and them..it is not without risk to drop down, but worth it for a third and 5th. 

14 hours ago, Monty said:

Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen might be on the move tonight. Get those offers in.

Update:

While two offers were enticing, ultimately standing pat until next season to see where my team is at. All rests on Carter Hart and the rest of my players being playoff performers. If that happens, then I’ll revisit then.

I was very tempted to fire in something but at the end of the day all I can say is Ian Scott

On 5/13/2019 at 6:01 PM, donut47 said:

Buffalo Sabres........ *amazing and fruitful* trading block

On the Block: Pavel Zacha (RFA), Cody Ceci (RFA), German Rubstov, Damon Severson

Available: Oliver Bjorkstrand, Sven Baertschi, 49th OVR, 77th OVR, 80th OVR, 108th OVR, 112nd OVR, 139th OVR

Looking For: 2019 1st/2nd, 2020 Draft Picks, U25 Goalie (with starter potential)

No changes, still this. Would love to get back into the 1st and/or acquire some help for next season. Willing to package a couple later picks to move up into the earlier rounds. Not much cap space in Buffalo so be mindful of that. A young goalie with starter potential would be nice too.