The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

Rumours are flooding in the LAK have been in talks to acquire a top 10 draft selection. One of the names believed to be involved in these discussions is goaltender Jonas Korpisalo. The Kings remains active trying to make a move to get into the top 10. We shall see what transpires as the night unfolds.

23 hours ago, D-Money said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9198223

5 hours ago, Nail said:

To PHI - Philipp Grubauer (UFA Rights)

To DET - NSH 2019 3rd Round Pick*, PHI 2019 5th Round Pick, DAL 2019 5th Round Pick, NSH 2019 5th Round Pick

8 minutes ago, Monty said:

The Philadelphia Flyers have extended goaltender Philip Grubauer to a 5 year extension, worth $32.5M ($6.5M AAV). Deal includes a full NMC throughout.

Done. I have every confidence that Grubauer will a very productive starter for the next 5 years. As I said in the original post, I’m going to leverage my cap space to be competitive soon-ish. 

This was the first step. A rather cap-expensive step, but I’m happy with it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Done. I have every confidence that Grubauer will a very productive starter for the next 5 years. As I said in the original post, I’m going to leverage my cap space to be competitive soon-ish. 

This was the first step. A rather cap-expensive step, but I’m happy with it. 

You sound almost as confident as the guy who signed Talbot!

Hope it works out better for you...

The Coyotes have a few names that they’re looking at here with the 8th overall pick, but we’d also consider moving down a bit in the 1st Round. 

We have some stuff to take care of this afternoon so we won’t be picking for a few hours regardless, but teams interested in the pick should contact us ASAP.

2.png

LA Kings New GM is Open for Business:

The Las Angeles Kings currently have no picks in the 2019 CDCFL Entry Draft and we would like some. The team is transitioning to new leadership and is open for trade talks. The team has the following players available via trade. Prospects can go for picks or prospect swaps. NHL players can go for immediate NHL Help (Open to acquiring young nhl talent - rookies even).

Shoot me a message if you are interested in discussing some of these players. 

NHL Players available via trade:

Coveted Players: ( *Available in right package )

small.png Joonas Korpisalo *

small.png Travis Dermott *

small.png Mathieu Joseph *

Available Players:

small.png Dmitry Orlov

small.png Mikael Backlund

small.png Connor Brown

small.png Melker Karlsson

Prospects available via trade:

Coveted Prospects (Open for trade)
small.png Mikhail Vorobyev
small.png Jakob Stenqvist
small.png Ian Mitchell
small.png Konstantin Volkov
small.png Dylan Wells
small.png Benoit-Olivier Groulx

small.png Shane Gersich

Forwards:
small.png Colin Blackwell
small.png Pierre Engvall
small.png Tanner Jeannot
small.png Alexander Dergachyov
small.png Martin Dzierkals
small.png Brooks Macek
small.png Dakota Joshua
small.png Jonne Tammela
small.png Colby Cave
small.png Connor Bunnaman
small.png Andrei Altybarmakyan
small.png Mikka Salomaki

Defence:
small.png Daniel Brickley
small.png Jesper Sellgren
small.png Carson Soucy
small.png Austin Strand
small.png Michael Prapavessis
small.png Ethan Prow

Unsigned Prospects:
small.png Cole Hults
small.png D'Artagnan Joly
small.png Drake Rymsha
small.png Fedor Gordeev

small.png Jeremy Swayman

Our new management team is still familiarizing ourselves with our prospects. Players may move up into the coveted section as we do more research. All players listed here are available via trade though in the right scenario. We would like to add a couple later round picks if it makes sense. We feel confident we have a good crop of prospects here but are open to diversifying our pool further. Shoot me a message if you want to talk shop. @Rush17

Edited by Rush17
  • Upvote 4

so way back at the start of the playoffs I suggested we play a side game in this league like a brackets challenge...It never took off at all but I did get five GM's to guess who won the first round...

Nail got ST Louis and Boston right

Monty also got those two right

Tylez got Sharks and Bruins in his what WILL happen column.....................and Stars, Canes and Islanders on what he would have liked to see happen column...

D-money got Boston and San Jose right.

I managed to get half correct with Dallas, Sharks, Canes and Isles...not too shabby...but i would rather still be in the CFL playoffs....lol

EDIT: Also grats and good luck to our signed prospect Ian Scott who can seal the deal with a win tonight in Game 6 of the WHL FINALs!! One win in the next two guarantees the Prince Albert Raiders will be in the Memorial Cup..and 15 wins and 6 losses in the post season with 1.94gaa and a .925save% has me just perfectly thrilled with this fourth round pick. Give em hell Ian. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

Following players/prospects available. Prices vary. Probably more available once I assess team further:

Lars Eller

Radek Faksa

Joel Armia

Kris Letang (50% retained throughout)

Johnathan Kovacevic

Alexandre Carrier

Adin Hill

Josef Korenar

Ben Jones

Nikolai Kovalenko

San Jose would like to qualify their RFA's: 

Brett Ritchie

Conor Clifton

Dean Kukan

Eric Cornel

Joseph Gambardella

Jack Glover

Edited by Jaku

The rebuild continues in the desert. The Coyotes are very pleased to have drafted Trevor Zegras with the 8th overall pick, and he joins a list of youngsters who will hopefully begin turning around our squad in the near future. With guys like Martin NecasRobert ThomasMikey AndersonAdam BoqvistDominik Bokk and a slew of other 20-and-under kids who remain in the mix, we expect to see our turn-around start pretty soon. And with picks 38, 69 (nice), 100, 131, 149, 150 and one in the range of 152-155, we'll be adding even more to our stable.

We'd love to get back into the 1st round here right away too if possible, but would be reluctant to move anybody 23 years of age or younger off of the roster. But anybody over that age? Potentially available....

• Upvote 2

Wow, 6 Americans in this years top 10.

Despite there being a lot of quality top 10 worthy American forwards this year, felt like the top 6 for the Panthers is secure for the next 5+ years with Gaudreau, Eichel, Kane, Keller, Palmieri. So we ended up going for the star studded American goalie prospect we've been searching for for some time. Think we have a future #1 between Knight and Primeau

"Spencer Knight is the clear choice as the top stopper in this draft, a potential franchise player at his position. There are those associated with USA Hockey who believe the 6-foot-3, 197-pound elite athlete is on a trajectory to become one of the best American goalies ever."

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Boeserific said:

Wow, 6 Americans in this years top 10.

Despite there being a lot of quality top 10 worthy American forwards this year, felt like the top 6 for the Panthers is secure for the next 5+ years with Gaudreau, Eichel, Kane, Keller, Palmieri. So we ended up going for the star studded American goalie prospect we've been searching for for some time. Think we have a future #1 between Knight and Primeau

"Spencer Knight is the clear choice as the top stopper in this draft, a potential franchise player at his position. There are those associated with USA Hockey who believe the 6-foot-3, 197-pound elite athlete is on a trajectory to become one of the best American goalies ever."

Good, bold, bet. I love it!

USA.. USA... Usa..!!! lol :D

• Cheers 1