The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

the Rise of Bolsonaro. the ultra-conservative next Brazilian president

aeromotacanucks

Just now, aeromotacanucks said:

Portugal fought in AFGHANISTAN. Now it's broken economically...

SWEDEN isn't also that fine. So much they sold the right to EMBRAER to make the Gripen here. And wasn't cheap...

They are both doing much better than Brazil, mate. 

Switzerland sucks on military but look their economy how much it "sucks" right...

Sucks so much that even without a strong military they say "&^@# you" to the eurozone and live just fine

Sure. But it doesn't change the fact that their military sucks.

Brazil has a lot of good things going for it. Pointing those out does not change the fact that Brazil's military sucks and they are cowards and incompetents. 

3 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Translation: Brazil's military are cowards and incompetents. So when even poorer countries than Brazil goes to UN-sanctioned wars, Brazil's laughable 'police force pretending to be military' runs and hides, chasing petty thiefs and gangsters.

At least we decide by our own if a war is good or not. 

War costs MONEY and this money CAN BE BETTER USED on other things

Go ahead and fight wars burn money like a rocket...

At least we decide by our own if a war is good or not. 

So do we. Thats why we didnt go to Iraq in 2003. 

War costs MONEY and this money CAN BE BETTER USED on other things

Go ahead and fight wars burn money like a rocket...

Translation: Brazil's militry sucks and are cowards looking for excuses to justify why they suck at being a military. 

6 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

They are both doing much better than Brazil, mate. 

Sure. But it doesn't change the fact that their military sucks.

Brazil has a lot of good things going for it. Pointing those out does not change the fact that Brazil's military sucks and they are cowards and incompetents. 

Portugal is doing better??????

Are you on drugs????

I talk with Portuguese people EVERYDAY and they keep saying "we have to stay out of wars"

Sweden is doing fine? Really?

That massive violence cause by criminals disguised as refugees says different 

The agreement of SAAB and Embraer costing BILLIONS says otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

So do we. Thats why we didnt go to Iraq in 2003. 

Translation: Brazil's militry sucks and are cowards looking for excuses to justify why they suck at being a military. 

I don't know. Build hospitals and schools are much better than send soldiers to die on a stupid war!

1 minute ago, aeromotacanucks said:

I don't know. Build hospitals and schools are much better than send soldiers to die on a stupid war!

Thats what coward and incompetent soldiers say to keep themselves alive, i am sure. 

Portugal is doing better??????

Are you on drugs????

No, their economy is much much better than brazil's. 

Sweden is doing fine? Really?

That massive violence cause by criminals disguised as refugees says different 

And economically they are still much better than Brazil. 

You are a third world nation, mate. First figure out how to run a democracy without military involvement for an entire lifetime and not be third world in economic prowess before you yap. 

PS: Your military sucks. can we focus just on how bad brazil's military sucks ? Israeli police is better than Brazil's military. 

20 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Thats what coward and incompetent soldiers say to keep themselves alive, i am sure. 

No, their economy is much much better than brazil's. 

And economically they are still much better than Brazil. 

You are a third world nation, mate. First figure out how to run a democracy without military involvement for an entire lifetime and not be third world in economic prowess before you yap. 

PS: Your military sucks. can we focus just on how bad brazil's military sucks ? Israeli police is better than Brazil's military. 

Oh yeah we run a democracy perfectly have you ever noticed that IMPEACHMENT IS A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS???

Yeah it can also happen in USA you know?

3rd world? 

Interesting that one of the 10 largest economies on earth is surely a 3rd world...

I'm pretty sure Chad was in the G20 meeting in Argentina, I asked some buddies in Buenos Aires but they didn't see the mighty Chad there, maybe they were in Uruguay...

The fact we have the 3rd largest aircraft INDUSTRY on earth and we will team up with BOEING. Yep... very "3rd world" right?

Of course Israeli police is good because they have HAMAS and Syria to fight with. They DEFEND THEMSELVES constantly so they need a strong military 

So much that ISRAEL DOES NOT ATTACK OTHER COUNTRIES. It's only for self defense 

Portugal's population is angry as &^@# with the Eurozone as well Italy and Greece

My "3rd world" has an INDUSTRY with some companies having factories in USA and in some countries around Europe and some facilities in Asia...

BTW Air Canada operates those "3rd world jets" from Embraer

Maybe you can stop flying them since 3rd world countries suck right? You know we're not good for you "majesty"

Pffff

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

At least learn it right. "3rd world" is a Cold war expression 

Hey look. Even with our economy crisis we got 8th position nonononono this is wrong. We're 3rd world right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

We're far from being a superpower and honestly we don't want to

But after all your arrogance and stupidity 

More than ever I'M PROUD OF BEING BRAZILIAN

Our 3rd world at least is friendly and opened to all nations 

I will see a new horizon over my country and despite our military might not be super great 

THE BRAZILIAN PEOPLE ARE GREAT

Because we NEVER give up. Even when arrogants like you discredit my nation or my military

We are our force

Our military might not be a killing machine that scares the world

But the Brazilian people are great

We will start a new era and our flag will fly

From the highs of Monte Roraima to the Pampas of Chui 

We will stand and fight

Your insults only made me and the Brazilians that saw these messages STRONGER

25 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Oh yeah we run a democracy perfectly have you ever noticed that IMPEACHMENT IS A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS???

Yeah it can also happen in USA you know?

3rd world? 

Interesting that one of the 10 largest economies on earth is surely a 3rd world...

1. You've run a democracy for less time than my kid has been alive. So not very impressed, mate.

2. Yes, third world. India has a bigger economy and it too is third world. 

I'm pretty sure Chad was in the G20 meeting in Argentina, I asked some buddies in Buenos Aires but they didn't see the mighty Chad there, maybe they were in Uruguay...

Don't change the subject. The subject is your military SUCKS. Not your economy. 

The fact we have the 3rd largest aircraft INDUSTRY on earth and we will team up with BOEING. Yep... very "3rd world" right?

Yep. India sends satellite to Mars. still third world. Brazil is third world, mate. 

Of course Israeli police is good because they have HAMAS and Syria to fight with. They DEFEND THEMSELVES constantly so they need a strong military 

So much that ISRAEL DOES NOT ATTACK OTHER COUNTRIES. It's only for self defense 

Portugal's population is angry as &^@# with the Eurozone as well Italy and Greece

My "3rd world" has an INDUSTRY with some companies having factories in USA and in some countries around Europe and some facilities in Asia...

BTW Air Canada operates those "3rd world jets" from Embraer

Maybe you can stop flying them since 3rd world countries suck right? You know we're not good for you "majesty"

Pffff

Third world countries don't suck. brazil's military sucks. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

At least learn it right. "3rd world" is a Cold war expression 

Hey look. Even with our economy crisis we got 8th position nonononono this is wrong. We're 3rd world right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

You are behind India. Also a third world nation. 

11 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

We're far from being a superpower and honestly we don't want to

But after all your arrogance and stupidity 

More than ever I'M PROUD OF BEING BRAZILIAN

Our 3rd world at least is friendly and opened to all nations 

I will see a new horizon over my country and despite our military might not be super great '

Your military is a joke. Its not even great, its a joke. Nevermind super great. 

THE BRAZILIAN PEOPLE ARE GREAT

Because we NEVER give up. Even when arrogants like you discredit my nation or my military

Your military deserves no credit because it doesn't have a single person who's fought a professional soldier. Simple. 

We are our force

Our military might not be a killing machine that scares the world

But the Brazilian people are great

We will start a new era and our flag will fly

From the highs of Monte Roraima to the Pampas of Chui 

We will stand and fight

Your insults only made me and the Brazilians that saw these messages STRONGER

Ok. Only a fool thinks truths are insults. Your military is a joke and it sucks. Thats not an insult, thats fact.

3 hours ago, canuckistani said:

Your military is a joke. Its not even great, its a joke. Nevermind super great. 

Your military deserves no credit because it doesn't have a single person who's fought a professional soldier. Simple. 

Ok. Only a fool thinks truths are insults. Your military is a joke and it sucks. Thats not an insult, thats fact.

3rd world is a COLD WAR EXPRESSION 

BTW who the &^@# are you to judge anything? Asians in Brazil (basically in Latin America) are 2 extremes. 

Or they're rich executives

Or they're the paws being treated as slaves selling food on streets 

SWITZERLAND has a non active military. Do they suck too?

You judge a nation's military power based on the capacity of invade other nations and subjugation? Are you &^@#ing serious?

So for you a military is great when it can invade other land and take other people BY FORCE?

We don't need getting inside wars maybe because we handle well with our neighbors using diplomacy or simply because we consider it's better NOT KILL EACH OTHER

Military is there for SELF PROTECTION OF A NATION not to invade other countries and take over them

USA and its mighty power invaded Middle East for decades and no military power on earth can subjugate a strong people this why Americans failed, arabs resisted 

You talk about "military experience" I bet you alone cannot even handle Manaus. You think you can subjugate an entire nation but you use a Portuguese made by Google translator and think you can teach a Brazilian how easily my country can be destroyed

Americans had the military power but they didn't have the local culture. This is why they failed here and ANYBODY will fail in Brazil if they try here...

More than HALF OF ASIA is feeded by BRAZILIAN FOOD and you people think you can conquer us easily?

We can simply stop sending food for you and your entire continent will starve to death 

China is a big economy but the average citizen receives less money than an average Brazilian

And unlike the average Chinese here we have something called FREEDOM

You know? Our internet is NOT CENSORED, we can use any website we want  and we have freedom of speech here...

"Canadian with Asian origin"

Aham. More like "an arrogant idiot brainwashed by the Chinese government  thinking that big military means better country"  

Your entire region can be destroyed by Zica virus while in Brazil it was a little more than "an annoying week"

Get down to the ground princess your mighty military cannot fight a single war against USA without the help of Russia

We don't need military power to do things we can use ECONOMICAL POWER...

Your ignorance is so absurd that during the recent wave of privatizations weren't the Asians the dominant force

Nor the Americans 

And not the Arabs 

Nope were the GERMANS 

Yeah that's right sweetie were the GERMANS 

I don't know why Germany loves the northeast of Brazil so much but on a single day companies from this country purchased 6 international airports at once not to mention other things 

Boots on the ground is not the only way to solve things. Today we can use other ways to get things done...

Go ahead with your military madness

We just gonna stay quiet and ask what Arabs think about their food supply being disturbed in case of a war with Brazil 

You already insulted Saudi Arabia and India. Wanna keep making enemies or you just need these 2?

Oh yeah keep insulting Saudi Arabia that works "very well" as everyone can tell you...

While you make enemies...

We make friendship with them 

BTW a Friend ir mine remembered this...

Did you know that Brazil has an island right in the middle of the south Atlantic ocean?

Yeah. An unpopulated (by civilians) island that is bigger than the Falklands/Malvinas 

Argentina did a huge mistake. Fight a nuclear power without even having a chance

They lost the war and today they don't have even a supersonic fighter jet...

Meanwhile we didn't have to use a single military to get an island...

"Hey everybody this island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean is ours ok? Any objections?"

Everyone else: nope, you guys are cool, have fun 

"How about you England?"

England: "well you Brazilians are polite. Have it all yours"

The thing is. We don't fight for nothing. We prefer use diplomacy, is effective, cheaper and unlike Argentina we know where and if we should fight a war...

I think our military is actually good because our diplomacy is so effective we don't even have to worry about invaders...

4 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

3rd world is a COLD WAR EXPRESSION 

Sure. But thats how WE CANADIANS describe the poor countries. If you prefer 'developing world', fine by me. 

SWITZERLAND has a non active military. Do they suck too?

Yes, their military sucks too. 

You judge a nation's military power based on the capacity of invade other nations and subjugation? Are you &^@#ing serious?

No, i judge a nation's military power by its ability to invade or defend against another military. Brazil's is a joke because it doesn't have a single person who's fought a soldier. How many times do i have to say that ? 

So for you a military is great when it can invade other land and take other people BY FORCE?

We don't need getting inside wars maybe because we handle well with our neighbors using diplomacy or simply because we consider it's better NOT KILL EACH OTHER

Military is there for SELF PROTECTION OF A NATION not to invade other countries and take over them

Yes. But your military is a joke, because it can neither attack, nor defend against another military. It has no experience fighting another soldier, it just chases drug lords and gangsters around like the police. 

Americans had the military power but they didn't have the local culture. This is why they failed here and ANYBODY will fail in Brazil if they try here...

More than HALF OF ASIA is feeded by BRAZILIAN FOOD and you people think you can conquer us easily?

We can simply stop sending food for you and your entire continent will starve to death 

Err Brazil also imports food from Asia. Asia is a net food exporter,mate. 

China is a big economy but the average citizen receives less money than an average Brazilian

And unlike the average Chinese here we have something called FREEDOM

You know? Our internet is NOT CENSORED, we can use any website we want  and we have freedom of speech here...

"Canadian with Asian origin"

Aham. More like "an arrogant idiot brainwashed by the Chinese government  thinking that big military means better country"  

Asian doesn't mean Chinese,kiddo. Asian means anything starting from Israel all the way to Japan. Maybe Brazilians should get better at geography ?!?

Your entire region can be destroyed by Zica virus while in Brazil it was a little more than "an annoying week"

Get down to the ground princess your mighty military cannot fight a single war against USA without the help of Russia

Yes i agree, Zika virus is more deadly deterrent than Brazil's joke of a military. 

3 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

I think our military is actually good because our diplomacy is so effective we don't even have to worry about invaders...

Correction. moral of your story is Brazil has excellent diplomats but still trash military. A military is good if it can fight other militaries. Thats its job. Brazil's military doesn't have a single person who's done that job for a single day in their lives. Congrats and respect to Brazilian diplomats. Brazilian military though - they are a joke and children playing at a man's game. 

Sure. But thats how WE CANADIANS describe the poor countries. If you prefer 'developing world', fine by me. 

Yes, their military sucks too. 

No, i judge a nation's military power by its ability to invade or defend against another military. Brazil's is a joke because it doesn't have a single person who's fought a soldier. How many times do i have to say that ? 

Yes. But your military is a joke, because it can neither attack, nor defend against another military. It has no experience fighting another soldier, it just chases drug lords and gangsters around like the police. 

Err Brazil also imports food from Asia. Asia is a net food exporter,mate. 

Asian doesn't mean Chinese,kiddo. Asian means anything starting from Israel all the way to Japan. Maybe Brazilians should get better at geography ?!?

Yes i agree, Zika virus is more deadly deterrent than Brazil's joke of a military. 

Oh we never had a single soldier who fought eh?

Search about FEB you idiot we sent an entire air division to Italy 

Zika can destroy the entire Asia and guess what BRAZILIANS ARE BIOLOGICALLY RESISTENT

Now put this into the military and you get the picture...

We have Dengue, Zica, Malaria, Yellow fever and a heck of other ton of diseases. WE ARE RESISTANT 

USA had trouble with the Dengue epidemic and guess WHO THEY CALLED?

Our military! We have a vaccine for the initial stage of it this is why Brazilians are not worried about dengue anymore...

On an all out war we just have to drop some biological weapons and wait, we will survive, our enemies don't 

We don't have to move a single finger. Try invade and the tropical diseases will do the job, we gonna enjoy the beach while you punks die slowly because your bodies are not used to the tropical heat...

Russia has its winter...

We have our nature...

You visit here and you think you actually understand this land better than us? Pfffff

What are you waiting for? Become a politician and show your mighty strategy...

Oh right...

And oh yeah you know the prime minister of Israel?

Before even starting his mandate Bolsonaro will meet with him, Israel wants COOPERATION with us. They want train us...

Why would we import food from Asia? We have at least 3 states that are basically oversized farms. Obviously you NEVER visited Mato Grosso or Parana 

Correction. moral of your story is Brazil has excellent diplomats but still trash military. A military is good if it can fight other militaries. Thats its job. Brazil's military doesn't have a single person who's done that job for a single day in their lives. Congrats and respect to Brazilian diplomats. Brazilian military though - they are a joke and children playing at a man's game. 

Amazing how can you be proud of a military invading and killing people in other countries 

Thank God we never had to do it. We're not international murderers, we do not "deliver democracy" overseas

We got a &^@#ing island in the middle of the ocean without shooting or getting a single bullet...

Any military strategist on earth would call it "victory"

Argentina decided "be cool"

Yep see how much it worked?

I'm seeing...

3 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Oh we never had a single soldier who fought eh?

Search about FEB you idiot we sent an entire air division to Italy 

You don't have a single person in your military TODAY that's ever fought a soldier. The dude sent to Italy in 1945 is now at least 85 years old and retired. Your military TODAY is made up of guys with no experience against soldiers. 

Zika can destroy the entire Asia and guess what BRAZILIANS ARE BIOLOGICALLY RESISTENT

Good. I agree that viruses are a bigger threat to outsiders than Brazil's joke of a military. 

On an all out war we just have to drop some biological weapons and wait, we will survive, our enemies don't 

Drop ?!?

Mate, you have to get missiles and planes first. Other nations have biological, chemical and nuclear weapons,plus a military that is a real military with experience against other soldiers. Your military will be b!tchslapped like a little kid and sent to bed. 

We don't have to move a single finger. Try invade and the tropical diseases will do the job, we gonna enjoy the beach while you punks die slowly because your bodies are not used to the tropical heat...

Asians are kind of the king of the hill of tropical heat and disease vector resistence. The world's most resistant people to Malaria for eg are west africans and people from the Indian subcontinent. 

You visit here and you think you actually understand this land better than us? Pfffff

I understand the science of the rainforest better than most brazilians, clearly if they can elect a rainforest destroyer like Bolsonaro. 

Why would we import food from Asia? We have at least 3 states that are basically oversized farms. Obviously you NEVER visited Mato Grosso or Parana 

For the same reason the biggest food exporters in the world, USA, China and India, export and import food. Its called the open market. Everyone is an importer AND exporter at the same time. Brazilian farms are a joke - your soil quality isn't good enough to be productive like the Asian or Russian farms, neither is your farming tech advanced enough to be as productive as American or western European farms. This is the speciality of my ex-wife FYI. 

6 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Amazing how can you be proud of a military invading and killing people in other countries 

Thank God we never had to do it. We're not international murderers, we do not "deliver democracy" overseas

I am proud of a military that can defend against other militaries. North Korea hasn't invaded anyone either in 50 years, but their military has fought OTHER SOLDIERS. 

Its not about invasion or defence, its about combat experience against other soldiers. Brazil's military is a big fat zero in that regard. Not a single brazilian soldier has defended brazilian territory against another soldier, nor have they tried to take territory from other soldiers. So they are a laughing stock and joke of the world. Because they are not a real military. Simple. 

3 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

You don't have a single person in your military TODAY that's ever fought a soldier. The dude sent to Italy in 1945 is now at least 85 years old and retired. Your military TODAY is made up of guys with no experience against soldiers. 

Good. I agree that viruses are a bigger threat to outsiders than Brazil's joke of a military. 

Drop ?!?

Mate, you have to get missiles and planes first. Other nations have biological, chemical and nuclear weapons,plus a military that is a real military with experience against other soldiers. Your military will be b!tchslapped like a little kid and sent to bed. 

Asians are kind of the king of the hill of tropical heat and disease vector resistence. The world's most resistant people to Malaria for eg are west africans and people from the Indian subcontinent. 

I understand the science of the rainforest better than most brazilians, clearly if they can elect a rainforest destroyer like Bolsonaro. 

For the same reason the biggest food exporters in the world, USA, China and India, export and import food. Its called the open market. Everyone is an importer AND exporter at the same time. Brazilian farms are a joke - your soil quality isn't good enough to be productive like the Asian or Russian farms, neither is your farming tech advanced enough to be as productive as American or western European farms. This is the speciality of my ex-wife FYI. 

Now our farms are a joke too? 

Arabs disagree...

Archived