The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

the Rise of Bolsonaro. the ultra-conservative next Brazilian president

aeromotacanucks

4 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Your government, when it granted me visa, bud. 

No spitting on the plate, but i will point out when the food on the plate is rotten. Your military is rotten. 

LOL.

Best way to getting your tinpot President assassinated is to f*ck with the western elites - scientists, politicians or corporate entities. You should know, afterall you've spent most of the last century living under the boot of Americans and what they tell you to do. Monroe doctrine, kiddo. 

Assassinate bolsonaro...

His vice president makes Bolsonaro a monk

BTW you know that under the Brazilian law treat the president results in REVOGATION OF YOR VISA???

1 minute ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Assassinate bolsonaro...

His vice president makes Bolsonaro a monk

BTW you know that under the Brazilian law treat the president results in REVOGATION OF YOR VISA???

treat the president ?

mate, i am no doctor.....

And yes, i agree, anyone who treats that twit should be ejected from Brazil for keeping that scum alive and saddling the people of Brazil with scum.

::D

Just now, aeromotacanucks said:

Keep talking buddy...

Really interesting

So you mean a doctor can kill Bolsonaro?

What doctor?

You need to fix your English mate.

I poked fun at you using the word 'treat' instead of 'threaten'. 

Not to mention, you don't understand the difference between a threat and a consequential statement, either.

PS:

2pt6i6.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

3 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

You need to fix your English mate.

I poked fun at you using the word 'treat' instead of 'threaten'. 

Not to mention, you don't understand the difference between a threat and a consequential statement, either.

PS:

2pt6i6.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

I understand the word "assassinate"

But just because I have free time today and the federal police is near my house maybe I should go there and make them decide...

1 minute ago, aeromotacanucks said:

I understand the word "assassinate"

But just because I have free time today and the federal police is near my house maybe I should go there and make them decide...

Ok. 
Actually go to the military instead. Since they suck at their regular job of being military, they have plenty of free time to chase useless smoke trails. Let your police do their jobs of dealing with lawless people - they got their hands full.

2 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Ok. 
Actually go to the military instead. Since they suck at their regular job of being military, they have plenty of free time to chase useless smoke trails. Let your police do their jobs of dealing with lawless people - they got their hands full.

Nope federal police is better. They are the responsible for emitting VISAS and investigate possible threats of presidents...

Not the military...

Just now, aeromotacanucks said:

Nope federal police is better. They are the responsible for emitting VISAS and investigate possible threats of presidents...

Not the military...

remitting. Thats 'taking away'.

Emitting  - thats sending out freely, like a radio signal. 

Learn better English, please.

remitting. Thats 'taking away'.

Emitting  - thats sending out freely, like a radio signal. 

Learn better English, please.

Keep talking buddy...

Keep talking. Sounds amazing...

From "Brazilian military sucks" to "assassinate Bolsonaro"

Very interesting dude. Very interesting...

Brazilian military does suck. 

End of story. 

Really?

Military maybe is not good...

But you know we have an international awarded federal police?

Super cool hein?

Super cool I love those guys. They arrested many politicians in one year than many other policies in decades 

2 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Really?

Military maybe is not good...

But you know we have an international awarded federal police?

Super cool hein?

Super cool I love those guys. They arrested many politicians in one year than many other policies in decades 

Ok. Good. 
But your military still sucks. 

Its not just 'not good', its horrible in its primary job and sucks. Say it. Accept the truth. 

2 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Ok. Good. 
But your military still sucks. 

Its not just 'not good', its horrible in its primary job and sucks. Say it. Accept the truth. 

The truth is that my tax money pay for at least part of your party and you didn't get that you must respect the guy who pay your Bills

14 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

You know where my PRIDE come from? 

Sorry, I have no desire to read all of that.

Most of what you've put down you have directly contradicted yourself in other statements here.  You have also directly contradicted the platform Bolsonaro ran on.  You're proud of the rainforest that is being stripped by over 20,000 square miles a year, floating cesspools, some of the largest ghettos in the world and a man who has openly stated if you're different I will kill you.

You cannot say you can live in peace in brazil while also saying Bolsanro is good, the guy who said he'd put an end to specific people.  Everyone is welcome you say, except if you're gay, lesbian, trans gender, poor or indigenous.

As your own words a few posts back "indians are not better and others work harder"

You're so laughably off your own self I can't even bother with you anymore

Good luck with Bolsonaro and being proud of all that in 3 years

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Sorry, I have no desire to read all of that.

Most of what you've put down you have directly contradicted yourself in other statements here.  You have also directly contradicted the platform Bolsonaro ran on.  You're proud of the rainforest that is being stripped by over 20,000 square miles a year, floating cesspools, some of the largest ghettos in the world and a man who has openly stated if you're different I will kill you.

You cannot say you can live in peace in brazil while also saying Bolsanro is good, the guy who said he'd put an end to specific people.  Everyone is welcome you say, except if you're gay, lesbian, trans gender, poor or indigenous.

As your own words a few posts back "indians are not better and others work harder"

You're so laughably off your own self I can't even bother with you anymore

Good luck with Bolsonaro and being proud of all that in 3 years

That's a respectful opinion 

No I have no idea. Honestly Brazil is twisted

22 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

The truth is that my tax money pay for at least part of your party and you didn't get that you must respect the guy who pay your Bills

I respect the guy who pays the bill, but i don't respect the same guy's ability to do his job, if he sucks at his job. Simple. 

17 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

You know we have a saying very famous here

"Never bite the hands who serve your food"

Hands=Brazilian tax payer...

Do like the other guys. 

Unlike you they pointed the mistakes but kept respect 

we are not saying brazilian tax payers suck. We are saying that brazilian military sucks. 

14 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/.premium-netanyahu-to-leave-for-five-days-to-attend-bolsonaro-s-inauguration-in-brazil-1.6759168

As you can see Israel "doesn't give a single F$$%/" about us eh?

Interesting. Why Netanyahu is coming????

Israel has like 4 friends in the entire world.  Bolsonaro is about as militaristic and hard right as netenyahu.  Of course he's gonna show up.  Don't think past that at all because it means nothing.

13 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Not active? Are you blind or just arrogant?

The "peacekeepers" in HAITI are Brazilians. So it counts as military mission...

Maybe your mighty country can show how awesome you guys are and send your military there. Our tax money will be pleased of bringing our guys back home

The peacekeepers in Hatia are Brazilian?  I wouldn't brag about that with the state Haiti is in.  They can't even keep food safe in Haiti lately 

13 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Our joke has the 3rd LARGEST AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY ON EARTH

And now we gonna team up with BOEING 

Also we gonna make the GRIPEN NG here 

We don't need only the military you idiot. The BRAZILIAN PEOPLE can fight if needed...

Plus honestly. You hit one you hit all. Latinos are UNITED. If a large scale war brakes out you will see Colombians, Paraguayans, Brazilians etc fighting side by side...

Your region was NUKED because "hell yeah our military is awesome" provoked USA...

And USA showed the result...

Ours not. End of story. 

You really think that with Bolsonaros threats to the mercusor trade bloc that latinos would stick up for you?  3 pages ago you're crowing about a genocide in Paraguay now you're claiming they'll save you.  Colombia also would not lift a hand.  UN intervention maybe, but by then your major cities would already be in enemy hands.  You're literally safe though based on geographical location.  The same way the rest of the western hemisphere is

12 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

I showed this to some military officials here and all your insults...

Will be fun...

Because the FEDERAL POLICE in Brazil is sort a division from the military...

And guess from what place the new president is...

Oh right...

You showed some military officials this?

Posts made by a person with a fake avatar

at what would have been midnight your time.

And they will be watching for "canuckistani's" passpo

I'm sure you did son, I am every so sure you did

11 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Our "gangsters" scare even ISIS 

Guess why we never have a single problem during the Olympics????

The resistance here is errrr....

Wild?

There was no problem during the olympics because of the pacific and atlantic oceans plus the billions spent on security.  Honestly, the beief that somehow someway bad things will happen because people say they will is ridiculous.  It takes a lot just to be able to make it over the ocean, even more to set up for an actual attack.

Calm down son

11 hours ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Portugal fought in AFGHANISTAN. Now it's broken economically...

SWEDEN isn't also that fine. So much they sold the right to EMBRAER to make the Gripen here. And wasn't cheap...

Switzerland sucks on military but look their economy how much it "sucks" right...

Sucks so much that even without a strong military they say "&^@# you" to the eurozone and live just fine

Portugal fought in Afghanistan, it is/was broken due to a very small economy and very poor management of that economy over decades.  They are now growing again.

Sweden is more than fine, they sold embraer the rights to the Gripen, who then just sold everything to Boeing.  You're right it wasn't cheap, Saab made a fortune off of it.  Boeing bought it for less than the original sale price.  Brazil lost out.  Great argument

Your responses are not only childish but also incredibly poorly thought out.

Why is anyone wasting time with you at this point?

Archived