The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

the Rise of Bolsonaro. the ultra-conservative next Brazilian president

aeromotacanucks

1 minute ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Translation MY TAXES FINANCE THE TRANSPORTATION FOR YOU INSULT MY MILITARY

Your ride in the jungle is financed with MY TAX MONEY so you can play the "Tarzan" and make fun of the same military that supports you

MY TAX MONEY

Your military doesn't support me mate. I am supported by a combination of the money i bring in and the taxes people of brazil pay. Which is why, i respect the people. Your military doesn't deserve any respect, because they suck at their primary job. You don't get any respect from me, if you suck at your main job. You said you are a pilot. If you are a good pilot, i will respect you. If you were a crap pilot but a great gardener, painter, ditch digger, i wont respect you. Because your job is to be a pilot and you suck at that ( in this example). This is why i have no respect for your military. Its job is to fight professional military. It sucks at that. No amount of ditch-digging, flagging, good-will will make me respect a military that sucks at being a military. 

13 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Guess WHO finance the research?

One tip. IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENT 

It's the MILITARY

All the deem jungle installations you love use so much guess WHO BUILT AND WHO TAKE CARE?

Comando Ociental da Amazônia. 5 grupamento de Selva 

You go there by what means? Pretty sure Delta Airlines doesn't do Atlanta-Carapecuçu...

Your research uses military support since the day you leave Manaus or Belem 

Your military seems to do everything except fight. Its telling that the only achievements you can list have nothing to do with their actual function or reason for existence. Next thing you will be telling us the military cleans all the public toilets, and that they should be celebrated for being glorified janitors. 

3 minutes ago, Toews said:

Your military seems to do everything except fight. Its telling that the only achievements you can list have nothing to do with their actual function or reason for existence. Next thing you will be telling us the military cleans all the public toilets, and that they should be celebrated to being glorified janitors. 

Nope. But the research of the "scientist" in our jungle is financed by the people...

What people?

Well OUR PEOPLE

"Brazilian military suck! Yeah"

Needs FAB and Brazilian universities to visit the deep areas...

At least be POLITE when use our money ok? 

Nevermind this mess ends in 5 days

19 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Your military doesn't support me mate. I am supported by a combination of the money i bring in and the taxes people of brazil pay. Which is why, i respect the people. Your military doesn't deserve any respect, because they suck at their primary job. You don't get any respect from me, if you suck at your main job. You said you are a pilot. If you are a good pilot, i will respect you. If you were a crap pilot but a great gardener, painter, ditch digger, i wont respect you. Because your job is to be a pilot and you suck at that ( in this example). This is why i have no respect for your military. Its job is to fight professional military. It sucks at that. No amount of ditch-digging, flagging, good-will will make me respect a military that sucks at being a military. 

A combination of money you bring and the Brazilian taxes????

So you mean you use my &^@#ing tax money to come to MY HOUSE and INSULT US???

Listen here asshole our military is not great but at least part of your "fun in the jungle" comes from BRAZILIAN TAX PAYERS 

INCLUDING THE MILITARY

So have some respect because at least part of your "combination" comes from us.

Me, the driver on the street and yes the military because he's also a citizen and also pays taxes

5 days punk. 

Bolsonaro told today "no more wasteful spending"

Guess what it means?

Better your "combination" includes you and yourself after January 1st...

5 minutes ago, aeromotacanucks said:

Nope. But the research of the "scientist" in our jungle is financed by the people...

What people?

Well OUR PEOPLE

"Brazilian military suck! Yeah"

Needs FAB and Brazilian universities to visit the deep areas...

At least be POLITE when use our money ok? 

Nevermind this mess ends in 5 days

Some of us will not compromise the truth just to be polite. And the truth is, your military sucks at being a military. Some of us don't take pride in things that suck - whether they are our own or someone else's. And the same people will often take pride in QUALITY - whether its our own or someone else's. I have UTMOST respect for Israeli military. Do i agree with Israel's policies ? Most of the time, NOPE. But i know their military is the best at what it does - fighting other militaries. So i respect them. 

Your military does not deserve our respect or the respect of its people. Because it sucks. Simple. 

A combination of money you bring and the Brazilian taxes????

So you mean you use my &^@#ing tax money to come to MY HOUSE and INSULT US???

I am not insulting YOU. I am not insulting your military either. I am simply saying the truth and the truth cannot be insulting, because its the truth - your military sucks. 

Listen here asshole our military is not great but at least part of your "fun in the jungle" comes from BRAZILIAN TAX PAYERS 

So thank you to the tax payers !! Your military still sucks. 

INCLUDING THE MILITARY

So have some respect because at least part of your "combination" comes from us.

Me, the driver on the street and yes the military because he's also a citizen and also pays taxes

And i respect them as private citizens paying their taxes. Don't respect their ability to do their jobs, because they suck at their job of being a military. 

5 days punk. 

The only one being a punk here is you, trying to show off one of the worst militaries in the world as something worth respecting. 

Bolsonaro told today "no more wasteful spending"

Guess what it means?

We will find out soon enough. 

4 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Some of us will not compromise the truth just to be polite. And the truth is, your military sucks at being a military. Some of us don't take pride in things that suck - whether they are our own or someone else's. And the same people will often take pride in QUALITY - whether its our own or someone else's. I have UTMOST respect for Israeli military. Do i agree with Israel's policies ? Most of the time, NOPE. But i know their military is the best at what it does - fighting other militaries. So i respect them. 

Your military does not deserve our respect or the respect of its people. Because it sucks. Simple. 

5 days until your lack of education ends...

5 days

2 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

I am not insulting YOU. I am not insulting your military either. I am simply saying the truth and the truth cannot be insulting, because its the truth - your military sucks. 

So thank you to the tax payers !! Your military still sucks. 

And i respect them as private citizens paying their taxes. Don't respect their ability to do their jobs, because they suck at their job of being a military. 

The only one being a punk here is you, trying to show off one of the worst militaries in the world as something worth respecting. 

We will find out soon enough. 

You will find out indeed...

Having your "combination" being revoked after some investigations of why we're spending money with Canadian scientists when we can have south American scientists who live in the area...

15 minutes ago, Toews said:

Your military seems to do everything except fight. Its telling that the only achievements you can list have nothing to do with their actual function or reason for existence. Next thing you will be telling us the military cleans all the public toilets, and that they should be celebrated for being glorified janitors. 

Brazil's military has like 50 planes, 20 naval vessels and something piddly like that that even South Africa can dominate. Furthermore, their military's entire combat experience is from chasing rag-tag rebels, drug lords and criminals around, then sending a couple of hundred troops to be security guards in 'peace keeping missions'. The total man-hours in entire active Brazilian military facing enemy soldiers - defensive or offensive - is ZERO. That is definition of a bunch of up-jumped cops with with bigger toys going 'i am military'. 

2 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

I highly doubt Bolsonaro and Brazilians can help this Asian-Canadian's education. 

PS: Your military sucks. Thats the truth. Accept it. 

We can switch to American-Israeli education...

Or Europeans. Germany people love the jungle anyway...

More effective and they don't insult us...

At my home respect our rules. Didn't learn it but never mind. I'm going to Manaus in January...

You will find out indeed...

Having your "combination" being revoked after some investigations of why we're spending money with Canadian scientists when we can have south American scientists who live in the area...

Because better scientists are better scientists. Doesn't matter if they are Canadian, Brazilian, South American or from Togo. Also, the scientists who come from here and go to do research in Brazil are funded by their home universities, meaning its our Canadian dollars being spent to do research in YOUR land. Comprende ?

Just now, aeromotacanucks said:

We can switch to American-Israeli education...

Or Europeans. Germany people love the jungle anyway...

More effective and they don't insult us...

At my home respect our rules. Didn't learn it but never mind. I'm going to Manaus in January...

I am not insulting you, i am telling you the truth. Truth is not insulting. Truth is Brazilian people are amazing, which is what I've said. The truth also is that Brazilian military are laughing stock of the world and sucks at their primary jobs. Which is also what i've said. Only a fool is insulted by the truth, bud. 

Well this thread has certainly gone off in an odd direction. I've only been to Brazil once, but it was a great experience with lovely people. We went to Foz do Iguaçu, which has mind blowing, incredible waterfalls.

One thing I did take away from being there was people did seem to have a very "live for now" attitude, which maybe helps to explain why such a far right leader was popular in the moment, but might turn out to be a bad long term decision. I hope not, but we should find out soon. 

3 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

Because better scientists are better scientists. Doesn't matter if they are Canadian, Brazilian, South American or from Togo. Also, the scientists who come from here and go to do research in Brazil are funded by their home universities, meaning its our Canadian dollars being spent to do research in YOUR land. Comprende ?

Who the &^@# invited you and your arrogance????

You come here, eat our food and spit on the plate?

Aham. We definitely need an investigation about these researches 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Well this thread has certainly gone off in an odd direction. I've only been to Brazil once, but it was a great experience with lovely people. We went to Foz do Iguaçu, which has mind blowing, incredible waterfalls.

One thing I did take away from being there was people did seem to have a very "live for now" attitude, which maybe helps to explain why such a far right leader was popular in the moment, but might turn out to be a bad long term decision. I hope not, but we should find out soon. 

&^@# you went to Foz? That's on my state 

Net time go to Argentina too in Puerto Iguazu. They have some damm good stuff there too

Next time tell me we can drink a beer...

Who the &^@# invited you and your arrogance????

Your government, when it granted me visa, bud. 

You come here, eat our food and spit on the plate?

No spitting on the plate, but i will point out when the food on the plate is rotten. Your military is rotten. 

Aham. We definitely need an investigation about these researches 

LOL.

Best way to getting your tinpot President assassinated is to f*ck with the western elites - scientists, politicians or corporate entities. You should know, afterall you've spent most of the last century living under the boot of Americans and what they tell you to do. Monroe doctrine, kiddo. 

Archived