The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 CDC Puck Entry Draft

thejazz97

12 hours ago, Salter said:

Detroit selects Marshall Warren! 

@inane up next with back to back picks

Nice pick! I was lucky enough to get him with a late 4th in CDCFL. He had 12 points in 13 games when his team played NCAA competition. I feel like that’s a good sign. Also Craig Button had him a few spots before a 1st rounder. His list is whack this year, but his 2017 draft list was right on the money for the picks I made. So he’s got the benefit of the doubt from me for a while.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Nice pick! I was lucky enough to get him with a late 4th in CDCFL. He had 12 points in 13 games when his team played NCAA competition. I feel like that’s a good sign. Also Craig Button had him a few spots before a 1st rounder. His list is whack this year, but his 2017 draft list was right on the money for the picks I made. So he’s got the benefit of the doubt from me for a while.

Exactly my thoughts! I initially didn’t have him this high but I saw him on Craig’s list and did some reading and I figured just go for it!

• Upvote 1

Just now, D-Money said:

The real draft is in 5 days, and we are just getting started on round 3?

Gonna be close...

The upside of the timeslot schedule I guess. Easy to lay it out in advance and know it fits. 

5 minutes ago, D-Money said:

The real draft is in 5 days, and we are just getting started on round 3?

Gonna be close...

Check the draft sheet! The time

limits have us doing round 5 during the evening of round 1 but with minimal time constraints! Next year we can talk about doing a similar system including the first round to get it done earlier!

Edited by Salter

1 minute ago, Salter said:

Check the draft sheet! The time

limits have us doing round 5 during the evening of round 1 but with minimal time constraints! Next year we can talk about doing a similar system including the first round to get it done earlier!

If anyone misses picks, they're not going to have much time to make them up. 

Oh well, not my problem. ^_^

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, D-Money said:

If anyone misses picks, they're not going to have much time to make them up. 

Oh well, not my problem. ^_^

That’s a fair point! I’d agree that’s a bit crappy, but like I said we can talk about doing this again next year and staring days earlier, allowing a quicker end point instead of all the first round hold ups!

• Cheers 1