The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Doughty's Check vs Patrick Kane - (Game on)

Rate this topic

AV.

2 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

I legit lol’d :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Bruh that $&!# can be KP. You and Falcon were top suspects last right. Are you saying we vote you then since it makes it likelier you’re mafia since he wasn’t ???

Okay I get the perspective that you'd think I am KP. But it just makes 0 sense to lynch me in a LYLO that's not the last possible round even if you think I'm KP because in that world, there still is another mafia out there. So you're gambling on me being that specific one mafia member that the investigation could result in. Again, I'm not mafia but lynching a confirmed TP in a round with 5 people left (not three) is a terrible idea. I know you don't like that I debated if WW was legit or not but aside from that why do you keep thinking I'm mafia? After the BW kill you thought me and TL are not mafia so what happened to that?

Only a caught scum would try and start a wagon on a guy that was investigated as a TP, claiming he was KP. 

Anyone else would try try and go for the safer option. 

1 minute ago, Generational.EP40 said:

@Generational.EP40

@Zfetch

@Stamkos

@Kryten

Defend yourself and why you’re TP

@otherwise be judge 

What’s to say? Held people accountable, got you to actually play, didn’t even know the damn KP role at the start, etc. If you want to know more, read through my posts. Even though I’m sick I’m still playing to win, and I’m almost certain I found one of the last two scum: You. 

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Okay I get the perspective that you'd think I am KP. But it just makes 0 sense to lynch me in a LYLO that's not the last possible round even if you think I'm KP because in that world, there still is another mafia out there. So you're gambling on me being that specific one mafia member that the investigation could result in. Again, I'm not mafia but lynching a confirmed TP in a round with 5 people left (not three) is a terrible idea. I know you don't like that I debated if WW was legit or not but aside from that why do you keep thinking I'm mafia? After the BW kill you thought me and TL are not mafia so what happened to that?

Actually that’s enough to convince me. Idk why I forgot about that. @Stamkos is a wanker. The boy that claims “oh I helped u participate so why would I be mafia” but he was the same guy that convinced BJ to be active too who was mafia.

At this point I almost want to vote Kryten because I know you or Stamkos are mafia. The bolded makes me believe you more especially since Stamkos went from all hey I completely believe you to turning on me. And supposedly his sickness that was so serious that he couldn’t be active got cured after nightfall. Magic!!!

It's looking more and more like Kryten and Stamkos.

GEN has had a lot of strange posts that come across as something someone would only ever say or do as a TP. He's had scummy behaviour but I think that could be from him being new.

Kryten has scumhunted but it feels like a lot of background noise.
Stamkos tunneling this round(I guess everyone is) and the way he talks just sounds so mafiay

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

What’s to say? Held people accountable, got you to actually play, didn’t even know the damn KP role at the start, etc. If you want to know more, read through my posts. Even though I’m sick I’m still playing to win, and I’m almost certain I found one of the last two scum: You. 

You dumb &^@#.

You do a complete 180 from I got u to play and I get where you’re coming from to turning at the most convenient time.

I’m with Zfetch and want to vote you. However I don’t want him to be playing me/us so idfk

1 hour ago, Where's Wellwood said:

vote falcon

I investigated Zfetch and he came back TP

1 hour ago, Generational.EP40 said:

He’s KP then

16 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Only a caught scum would try and start a wagon on a guy that was investigated as a TP, claiming he was KP. 

Anyone else would try try and go for the safer option. 

This is why I changed my mind on you GEP. You opt to go with the risky 1/10 chance play rather than a 1/3-1/2 chance play. 

10 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

You dumb &^@#.

You do a complete 180 from I got u to play and I get where you’re coming from to turning at the most convenient time.

I’m with Zfetch and want to vote you. However I don’t want him to be playing me/us so idfk

I’m thinking that BJ told you to try and feign anger from the previous game to gain TP cred. It certainly worked if that’s ultimately the case. The overconfidence from the last few rounds plus the above only confirms my suspicions. 

Also my headache is finally gone but my throat hurts like a $&@?!. As I said, being sick isn’t something that’s lied about here, at least never that I’ve seen. 

10 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

Actually I’m going to take the safest route possible.

I officially will vote whoever @otherwise does. Enough of this stupid game and &^@#ing with my brain. And &^@# you whoever you 2 mafia are. Absolute plagues. 

Just because she’s TP doesn’t mean she’s going to be correct. 

She has you, me, Kryten and Fetch to choose from, all things being equal. 50/50 shot. Best chance is you continue the rest of us who it really is. Saying “_____ is mafia!” won’t convince anyone. Give us information and facts. 

15 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

LOL ngl GEN is a super entertaining and active mafia player and I fully support this noob

I second this statement. Could be a very good player in the future if he sticks with it :) 

8 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

This is why I changed my mind on you GEP. You opt to go with the risky 1/10 chance play rather than a 1/3-1/2 chance play. 

Well clearly I’m partially right since Falcon was TP and I said it probably means Zfetch is KP and why I unvoted to break the tie

I’m thinking that BJ told you to try and feign anger from the previous game to gain TP cred. It certainly worked if that’s ultimately the case. The overconfidence from the last few rounds plus the above only confirms my suspicions. 

Wtf does that mean. I don’t like how you flipped. Can I say the same thing that BJ advised you to?...

8 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Give us information and facts. 

You snake, rat, weasel, lizard, 2-faced frog HERE YA GO:

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Someone should change their vote to Falcon or GEN should just not change his vote at all -.-

Gaye mafia flip flopper at the last minute

Unvote; Vote GEN

Pretty scummy thing by GEN to do

Based on the activity and GEN being the only one to change his vote, I'm assuming I'm a deaf man

Go after GEN and Falcon. Almost certain they're the mafia team and one mafia at the very least in there

Zfetch was $&!#ting his pants when he was looking like the lynch to be.

How does he all of a sudden go from “at least one of me(GEP) or Falcon are mafia” in a last ditch effort to save himself from being lynched to not following through with that? I’ll tell you why - because he got his guilty ass saved which is all he wanted and forgot. 

Going by his own &^@#ing words, he should be going for me but let up moments after the nightfall results and has now targeted you AS HE’S ALREADY VOTED YOU!!!!! THERE’S THE CLUE/BLEMISH/RED FLAG IF THERE EVER WAS ONE. JUST LIKE HE WANTED ME+FALCON DEAD (TPs) HE’S &^@#ED UP AND FORGOT ABOUT ME AND WANTS TO TAKE YOU OUT AS ANOTHER!!!!!

......bruh, this guy really forgot about what he said and voted you after he said for sure there’s 1 mafia in me/Falcon. You really gonna believe that from the same guy who also wanted WW dead the moment he claimed JOAT? I’ll tell you what - you’re a dumbass if you do.

And don’t forget about Kryten’s unimaginative stupid boring ass...

Kryten all game: “I am scum hunting”

Jon Snow all season: “She’s my queen”

Jon Snow: *kills his queen*

Kryten: *has hunted all but scum*

if you’re TP @Stamkos, trust my stupid ass here because it’s our last play and chance at it...there’s not enough players left for me to continually &^@# up on. The mafia have kept me alive for this very reason but they forgot about this. 

@otherwise check my above post where I catch Zfetch’s BSing ass too !!!!