The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

44 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Welp, it turns out I’m an idiot. I don’t have a vote restriction, like I previously thought. 

BW never clears someone when he’s scum since he wants to keep the pool as open as possible. He has 3. I was rather suspicious at the start because of him piling onto my vote, and having two immediately in the next game (this habit was first brought up last game) but I don’t think he would’ve narrowed it down so much, so quick as scum. 

GEP isn’t doing anything, except OMGUSing, that he has in his previous two games as Vanilla TP, no long posts or reads, so he’s either scum (likely), TP special (possible) or 3P (unlikely because of his reaction to what 3P means). I say hold off on him for now because of the second one. 

Is Sexy Morris even playing anymore? 

Lucky is a confusing player for me. The Hitman sounds like something that’d either be a scum aligned or 3P aligned role (could that be a name of an SK?). He’s posting a lot less in order to lay low, so I think it’s highly unlikely that he’s TP at this point. Whether or not he was coached into doing it depends on his faction, but a mafia team would be very likely to do so.

Falcon looks a lot like he tried to come up with an explanation for his vote after the fact. He back-pedalled and gave no reason for his vote on GEP. I personally think he’s trying too hard to be TWTBW. 

Fetch is almost certainly TP at this point. 

Krpten is posting less than he was at the start, keep an eye on him. If he had vote restrictions he’d have been more conservative at the beginning imho. 

BW, 112 and BJ piled onto my vote very early and got off scot free from it. I’m almost certain at least one is a wolf. 

TP 

Me 

TP leans 

BW 

Fetch 

Scum/3P leans 

LL 

Scum 

Falcon 

Either scum or TP special 

GEP  

Vote Falcon

I dont even have a vote on anyone, haven't even voted this game yet.

33 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

@Where's Wellwood what’re your thoughts on 112 and her claim?

Its a role I'd never heard of but good cover for a TP. Risky for a mafia to claim in round 1 I think, since it begs an investigation. Just like Zfetch. 

As an aside, I don't want to use Zfetch's analytics as proof of TP-ness, especially since last game when activity was frequently brought up as reasons to not lynch but active players can be mafia too. 

10 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

He responded to me in a status update but not the tag. 

The status update was an hour ago and you hadn't made the tag yet.

Stamkos calling me out for voting for Gen, the backpedaling, as being TWTBW is odd to say the least.

I haven't voted for Gen, nor have I backpedaled on him. My last post about Gen accused him of poor logic and being deliberately obtuse.

So Stamkos entire basis for suspecting me is totally wrong. Not one part was correct.

Plus, where is this "big boy" post he was working on? He came into the thread saying "oops, I dont have a vote restriction" yet never addressed his absence all game

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

Its a role I'd never heard of but good cover for a TP. Risky for a mafia to claim in round 1 I think, since it begs an investigation. Just like Zfetch. 

As an aside, I don't want to use Zfetch's analytics as proof of TP-ness, especially since last game when activity was frequently brought up as reasons to not lynch but active players can be mafia too. 

It's a great role to claim as mafia. Doesn't the role kill anyone who targets the PGO? That's my understanding.

7 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I dont even have a vote on anyone, haven't even voted this game yet.

I think I’m completely off my rocker. Unvote 

Wth is wrong with me? I thought there was this whole thing on Falcon voting but there’s nothing there. I’m going insane man

14 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

You were on the who’s online thing when I tagged you.  

It was Jazz who voted GEP, not Falcon. I don’t know why I thought it was you, but I apologize. 

Vote Jazz, who that thing was supposed to be about in the first place. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Wait how does that even work when people are anonymous?

Does everyone show up on that thing?

Yup, everyone. 

2 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Welp, it turns out I’m an idiot. I don’t have a vote restriction, like I previously thought. 

BW never clears someone when he’s scum since he wants to keep the pool as open as possible. He has 3. I was rather suspicious at the start because of him piling onto my vote, and having two immediately in the next game (this habit was first brought up last game) but I don’t think he would’ve narrowed it down so much, so quick as scum. 

GEP isn’t doing anything, except OMGUSing, that he has in his previous two games as Vanilla TP, no long posts or reads, so he’s either scum (likely), TP special (possible) or 3P (unlikely because of his reaction to what 3P means). I say hold off on him for now because of the second one. 

Is Sexy Morris even playing anymore? 

Lucky is a confusing player for me. The Hitman sounds like something that’d either be a scum aligned or 3P aligned role (could that be a name of an SK?). He’s posting a lot less in order to lay low, so I think it’s highly unlikely that he’s TP at this point. Whether or not he was coached into doing it depends on his faction, but a mafia team would be very likely to do so.

Jazz looks a lot like he tried to come up with an explanation for his vote after the fact. He back-pedalled and gave no reason for his vote on GEP. I personally think he’s trying too hard to be TWTBW. 

Fetch is almost certainly TP at this point. 

Krpten is posting less than he was at the start, keep an eye on him. If he had vote restrictions he’d have been more conservative at the beginning imho. 

BW, 112 and BJ piled onto my vote very early and got off scot free from it. I’m almost certain at least one is a wolf. 

TP 

Me 

TP leans 

BW 

Fetch 

Scum/3P leans 

LL 

Scum 

Jazz

Either scum or TP special 

GEP  

Vote Jazz

5 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Okay, now I might get mad. Singling me out? Bpgula... :sadno:

Re: role claims in this game - unless they are blatant lies, D1 is usually too early to do more than propose potentialities. Is 112 the PGO? I would guess yes, as that's the kind of role someone might claim early to self-clear. It might also not be, as it's a simple one to invent to deflect attention. I'm inclined to believe Zfetch's claim, as it's just way too specific and supported by MH's exit from the game.

Neither really proves their alignment, though. Looking at purely gameplay, Zfetch's so far seems green to me, whereas 112's game puts her pinkish in my books so far, for reasons I've not thought about hard enough to elocute.

What would concern me is flavour-claiming, e.g. if someone said they couldn't post or only speak in binary. That would be a flag that someone is trying to excuse poor play.

:lol: Remember Decoded?