The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Not sure who brought up the topic of re-reading things, but I bring it up because it was helpful since I didn't take 112's hard claim seriously the first time. It was also good for me to reflect on my own play when looking back. Mainly how I regret my entrance because after 112's hard claim, she, BW, and I dominate the thread for the next hour or so, and it really gets lost within the thread as the masses come in after that. Which is a shame because I think it's a role, if true, that could/would spook the mafia and potentially cause a private reaction in their PM and public reaction in the thread given 112's reputation. 

While it's very miniscule in the grand scheme of the game, I want to rule out a Kryten/112 scum/scum team, because if they were both scum and wanted everyone to buy 112's fake role, I don't think voting for her immediately is the smartest way of convincing the masses. If I had a do-over, I would have probed WW and Stamkos for not addressing the hard claim since they were around the early entrances, but I'm not sure how I can do that since I didn't address it myself.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not sure who brought up the topic of re-reading things, but I bring it up because it was helpful since I didn't take 112's hard claim seriously the first time. It was also good for me to reflect on my own play when looking back. Mainly how I regret my entrance because after 112's hard claim, she, BW, and I dominate the thread for the next hour or so, and it really gets lost within the thread as the masses come in after that. Which is a shame because I think it's a role, if true, that could/would spook the mafia and potentially cause a private reaction in their PM and public reaction in the thread given 112's reputation. 

While it's very miniscule in the grand scheme of the game, I want to rule out a Kryten/112 scum/scum team, because if they were both scum and wanted everyone to buy 112's fake role, I don't think voting for her immediately is the smartest way of convincing the masses. If I had a do-over, I would have probed WW and Stamkos for not addressing the hard claim since they were around the early entrances, but I'm not sure how I can do that since I didn't address it myself.

Surprisingly, a lot of players never addressed 112's claim.

I know MR didn't. 

• Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Damn dude. How many beans do you have this game?

Side-note: Is there any way Zfetch says this if he's mafia? That would take some massive cojones. 

Oh hahha i meant hosting a one of a kind mafia game lol

• Haha 1