The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van - Det

I like the frame work of this proposal as the Canucks get Rasmussen a big young LW, Gustav Lindström 21y Rhd with good size.

A swap of Vancouvers 2019 1st (10) for Detroit's 2019 1st (6). This trade is depends if Bowen Byram is still available at #6

Michael Rasmussen 

Gustav Lindstrom 

2019 1st (6)

For

Olli Juolevi

Nikita Tryamkin 

Nikolai Goldobin

Van 2019 1st(10)

I don't know much about Lindstrom, but young RHD prospects are usually not given away by teams. The Canucks wouldn't trade Woo in a lateral move, so I'm guessing there's similar feelings in Detroit regarding their RHD prospect. 

If Byram is there at 6th then this deal doesn't get done and Detroit runs on stage to take him. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Well my Dad had a very large family he's from so you never know.... lol

He also fooled around with some girls in Korea and Japan in the early 50's...

I figured that you're 1915, he's 1994 so that might make you his grandfather?  Or great-grandfather?  :lol:

• Haha 2

Dropping 4 spots in the draft to get a guy who may or may not come back and play in the NHL, an unproven defence man,  and an inconsistent, but skilled forward. 

If I was Yzerman, not sure I'd do that deal. But that's better than some proposals on here. 

13 hours ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

I like the frame work of this proposal as the Canucks get Rasmussen a big young LW, Gustav Lindström 21y Rhd with good size.

A swap of Vancouvers 2019 1st (10) for Detroit's 2019 1st (6). This trade is depends if Bowen Byram is still available at #6

Michael Rasmussen 

Gustav Lindstrom 

2019 1st (6)

For

Olli Juolevi

Nikita Tryamkin 

Nikolai Goldobin

Van 2019 1st(10)

BB will not be available at 6 BUT if he was, I think Detroit would consider if you removed one of Ras/Lindstrom and the Canucks would then have a tough decision to make but it would be a fairly even deal at that point.