The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Again, though, it's null to me. The OP implies some roles could have PM capabilities, so it's not an inherent scumtell.

You're talking like as if I'm trying to prove to you that hoggers is mafia.

I fabricated a lie about me investigating him.  Then I fabricated another lie about me catching him using personal messenger.

The only real thing that should be up for discussion is his reaction.

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, hoggers said:

what you've done is hurt town's advantage by being a cheater

i have a forced, private chat with an undisclosed player via pm. i won't reveal said player, even upon death, but i have reason to believe another player had a hand in it. i didn't realize people would so grievously angleshoot this.

if i were mafia i'd make a private discord as i have always done to avoid situations like this to talk and chat in real time

wonder if Lucky and Hoggers are newlyweds together. didn't someone draw a connection between the two before?

Just now, thejazz97 said:

wonder if Lucky and Hoggers are newlyweds together. didn't someone draw a connection between the two before?

either that or it's mafia, which could technically be forced, but a two-person mafia team seems way too small for a game of this size

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Quick interlude 2:

Seriously, how are you guys not seeing this? He's thrown **** at half the roster by now and is trying to see what sticks. Unvote; Vote Alain Vigneault. Let's just lynch him now, please.

Not opposed to an AV lynch, but I want to see why Falcon's given us basically nothing of value so far 

13 hours ago, luckylager said:

I get to support a lazy ass bitch who can't even be bothered to post because she's too pregnant.

Well apparently at least.

It was arranged but sometimes you gotta roll with the punches. At least she's got a decent rack.

Butterface though. 

Look, we all know how this is going to go.  If I'm lynched (and it's a real possibility), we'll see the old "aww shucks, he should have played better" or something along those lines, as is the case when I'm mislynched.  Let's avoid that and just focus on the real scum guys.  T-rex930, luckylager, milk and honey, and Blue Jay 22 should be the focus.

Alain Vigneault ahead of the curve, as per usual.

• Haha 1