The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Maple said:

If I am 3rd party, for what purpose would I be broadcasting it?

Well I think you have been dropping some hints in your posts and I’m not the only one who thinks so. Maybe I’m wrong on 3P, but it certainly looks like you are hinting at something, and I don’t really care about bringing it up/broadcasting it since you are a touch on the sketch side for me right now. 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well I think you have been dropping some hints in your posts and I’m not the only one who thinks so. Maybe I’m wrong on 3P, but it certainly looks like you are hinting at something, and I don’t really care about bringing it up/broadcasting it since you are a touch on the sketch side for me right now. 

I don't feel like I'm dying today. Because of that, there's no tension.

People can pretend to want to kill me, but I don't believe them. 

4 minutes ago, Maple said:

I don't feel like I'm dying today. Because of that, there's no tension.

People can pretend to want to kill me, but I don't believe them. 

I do want to kill you though. At least right now. You don’t have to believe me, but I can say at least 1 person wants you in the lynch pool.

Look, here's what's going to happen:

We're going to lynch someone, probably someone in the perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume; hopefully we're right.

The wolves are going to SPK someone, probably Falcon if he's a villager and/or has something that could be minimally construed as a correct fakepeek, and then some other $&!# may or may not happen and we'll have NK/mechanical stuff to talk about.

It's hard to gin up enthusiasm when the real game isn't actually going to start for the better part of 48 hours, and having Melvin act like he's all clever for voting me because there's a 33% chance he could be right and have gotten in on the ground floor is just stupid, and it's insulting that you think it would be at all productive regardless of my role.

1 minute ago, Maple said:

The wolves are going to SPK someone, probably Falcon if he's a villager and/or has something that could be minimally construed as a correct fakepeek, and then some other $&!# may or may not happen and we'll have NK/mechanical stuff to talk about.

Couple of questions:

1) What does SPK stand for? Haven't seen that abbreviation before.

2) Why falcon?

14 minutes ago, Maple said:

Look, here's what's going to happen:

We're going to lynch someone, probably someone in the perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume; hopefully we're right.

It's hard to gin up enthusiasm when the real game isn't actually going to start for the better part of 48 hours, and having Melvin act like he's all clever for voting me because there's a 33% chance he could be right and have gotten in on the ground floor is just stupid, and it's insulting that you think it would be at all productive regardless of my role.

I agree with everything except Falcon as the kill.

If he's killed it's entirely down to this conversation.

(Also, I think he should be the lynch anyway.)