The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

5 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

My list - 

Scum reads 

1. BJ 

2. Hoggers

3. Aladeen  

Meh/Slankers/no read 

5. Flaccid

6. DM

7. LL

8. 65

9. TL

10. Lewt

11. MR

12. Toews

TP lean

13.  Fetch

14.  MH 

100% TP

15. Stamkos  

Lots of meh. 

That is a horrible list and really you have no read on 65, MR or Toews?

Yah I am gonna call BS on your list. Where do you get a TP lean on Fetch? From his ass kissing of 65 and then an about face of saying the town has to vote for him or hoggers. That has literally been his entire game. 

If you are not scum you literally should never play this game again. 

Fetch

Stamkos

Slanker

That is the scum team. 

Also I am gonna put out there that one of y'all is a little pansy ass Narc who bitched to the mods about one of my posts this game.

I don't know who it was but I am done with mafia after this game.

I literally would stop playing now but I will give AV the respect I feel hosting deserves. But if @Alain Vigneault can find a sub, I am good with that too.

50 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I'll be extremely busy today until about 10:30PST. I dont time for CDC

Vote out one of hoggers or 65. Anyone else and it's counterproductive. Doubt that pair is TP/TP 

This post reeks of scum. You won't even take a stance on who of the 2 you mentioned is scum? Fence sitting coupled with "too busy" is a classic mafia strategy.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Also I am gonna put out there that one of y'all is a little pansy ass Narc who bitched to the mods about one of my posts this game.

I literally would stop playing now but I will give AV the respect I feel hosting deserves. But if @Alain Vigneault can find a sub, I am good with that too.

Really? Is it possible a spectator complained? I haven't seen a post from anyone that warrants a mod complaint.

If a player did complain, then damn, that's some soft, baby skin they've got.

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Really? Is it possible a spectator complained? I haven't seen a post from anyone that warrants a mod complaint.

If a player did complain, then damn, that's some soft, baby skin they've got.

I agree with your last point and if was a spectator they are probably mafia players too who just aren't playing this game so either way. That is my last warning point and I may just get another before this game is over in which it's sayonara any way.  

12 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Thats sux bruh...

The coward prolly won't step up. I never read anything offensive up in here yet.  As I been "allowed" to return. I would like to ask you not to bail. It's been a blast so far.

Did the mod say what post was reported?

• Like 1
Just now, Stamkos said:

My list - 

Scum reads 

1. BJ 

2. Hoggers

3. Aladeen  

Meh/Slankers/no read 

5. Flaccid

6. DM

7. LL

8. 65

9. TL

10. Lewt

11. MR

12. Toews

TP lean

13.  Fetch

14.  MH 

100% TP

15. Stamkos  

Lots of meh. 

This is such a strange list, I'm not sure what to make of it. What has Zfetch or MH dkne to earn TP cred, Z in particular has done zilch, zip, nadda 

53 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

This game is very hard to read...

Usually the players in this forum attach themselves to the "good" players. before even trying to scum hunt.

But with the addition of new players, it makes the whole thing confusing. As the constant players seem to be confused lol.

The couple of thing that caught my eye so far are Slipgate and LL still trying to play the "i'm new" card. It is really hard to read 6".5 the guy is very arrogant. But he seems to put players in their place. If I sed anything remotely close to any of those posts lol... I would be threatened with a BLOCK post. :lol: 

This post is very wishy-washy, and consequently very scummy. Even the point made about lucky doesnt come down on one side or the other, it's pretty much all filler. 

My reasoning for Fetch isn’t as much from what he’s done, but from what others have done with regards to him. My number one, BJ, seems to have complete and utter trust in him. If I’m right with BJ being mafia, then I doubt that he’d put a teammate in that position. Again, it’s just an early TP lean based on gut feels and what I see. 

Also, the Deenis makes a lot of crude remarks but they’re just him having fun. If it’s too much, I wouldn’t necessarily report him, rather talk to him in a PM or in the thread and ask him to dial it down. 

Yes I know how bad that looks, but it’s really all I have right now at this point. The meh guys, I don’t know what to make of them yet. That’s why they’re meh. 

59 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yah I am gonna call BS on your list. Where do you get a TP lean on Fetch? From his ass kissing of 65 and then an about face of saying the town has to vote for him or hoggers. That has literally been his entire game. 

Fetch

Stamkos

Slanker

That is the scum team. 

20 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

This is such a strange list, I'm not sure what to make of it. What has Zfetch or MH dkne to earn TP cred, Z in particular has done zilch, zip, nadda 

I was curious about one of your posts. I wanted to wait and see what else you posted.  You are starting to mirror post.  I find this suspect. It's like you are trying to pocket Aladeen. 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

How is it a horrible list? We have different perceptions of what’s happening, but we really don’t know what’s happening. How can you be so sure that I’m wrong if you don’t actually know anyone’s affiliation? 

Personal attacks have changed my mind in previous games, not today. 

Fetch

Stamkos

Slanker

That is the scum team. 

How do you know how many scum there are? Maybe there’s 3 mafia and a 3p/sk? What if there’s 5, and the town have strong players in powerful positions to counteract the 33% scum? Is this a slip? 

This post looks a lot like you’re OMGUSing, too. 

Vote Aladeen

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

I was curious about one of your posts. I wanted to wait and see what else you posted.  You are starting to mirror post.  I find this suspect. It's like you are trying to pocket Aladeen. 

Are you saying you don't find it odd that Stammer gave Z & MH a tp lean, and that Z has earned tp cred?

25 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Are you saying you don't find it odd that Stammer gave Z & MH a tp lean, and that Z has earned tp cred?

I find it odd that I explained my reasoning for both, yet you refuse to acknowledge it. 

45 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

How is it a horrible list? We have different perceptions of what’s happening, but we really don’t know what’s happening. How can you be so sure that I’m wrong if you don’t actually know anyone’s affiliation? 

Personal attacks have changed my mind in previous games, not today. 

How do you know how many scum there are? Maybe there’s 3 mafia and a 3p/sk? What if there’s 5, and the town have strong players in powerful positions to counteract the 33% scum? Is this a slip? 

This post looks a lot like you’re OMGUSing, too. 

Vote Aladeen

You are so scummy. It is horrible list.

Z you say is TP Lean  because of what exactly? Was it his couple of ass kissing 65 posts? or was it because of his then Hoggers or 65 have to be lynched post? Which was it? Cause that is literally all he has posted.

Then you say you have nothing on 65,  MR or Intoews or other players that have literally been some of the major posters in this game... You are so scum it hurts right now. I thought maybe just maybe your little seed planting of slip gate was from a TP POV initially but now it's obvious you planted the seed on MR by asking the question "oh is this a slip?" "Idk what do you guys think?"

I know you're wrong because you have no logical rationale to back up your reads, that's what makes them horrible.

Personal attacks? Where? We can go there if you want, I am only speaking the truth here.

Where do I know how many scum there is?  - what's with you and slips ? - keep posting though cause you are outing yourself with every post you do. You are not some mafia mastermind who has figured out experienced players like me and MR are constantly posting making slips. If I was mafia and you were town you would be town reading me following who ever dafaq I told you to vote for. 

I don't have time today or the patience to deal with your potatoing. I am just going to block you cause I actually believe you are the one who Narced on my post cause that would fit your personality. 

and OMG YOU REALLY DO SUCK.