The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

You are scared of your kids.

You're scared your kids will lie to you, you're scared your kids will become monsters, you're scared. If you understood your kids on a deeper level, you would have nothing to be scared of.

I don't operate from fear. That's the difference between me and every small man.

Only a beta feels the need to claim they're an alpha

1 hour ago, Maple said:

Roster:

1. Blue Jay 22 - I get pocketed by dumbdumbs pushing on me uwu

2. luckylager - Probably just a VT. Pack it up.

3. Intoewsables - I don't remember any of their posts, but looking at their avatar makes me feel they can do know wrong. Surely the mod wouldn't rand such a friendly lad mafia.

4. falcon45ca - I want to crawl into falcon's DMs and troll him until he is nothing more than a shell of his former self UWU

5. Time Lord - I did not realize that Time Lord was actually in this game. Looking at their ISO, the posts bore me. There isn't any citrusy zest. Boring,  but I doubt I vote there today. 

6. DarthMelvin - Does not appear to be playing the game.

7. Master Radishes - Very wolfy player, although potentially not in a wholly alignment indicative way -- they could just have no idea what they're doing. Are they new?

8. hoggers - Lacking. Have not seen as much as I would have expected from this slot.

9. SixFootFiveAndJackedAF - Acting like his usual self. That he is completely disregarding how others perceive him in order to further his own gameplay is probably less mafia indicative.

10. Aladeen - What a salty lad. I presume he is being subbed, as per his request. 

11. Zfetch - If I am a vigi, I'm shooting this slot tonight. glgl

12. milk and honey - :goat:

13. Lewitelli - Apparently they didn't sign up for this game.

14. Stamkos - Stamkos these nuts. 

Whats uwu? Or do you mean UV Blue?

6 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Yea I actually really like you for some reason lol. You just seem like a chill guy.

Let's play a game I just made up call Lynch, Vig, Marry, f***. I'm sure you have played this type of game before, albeit different version.

These 4 players: BJ, hoggers, MR, TL

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm a pretty chill dude, bro.

People have told me I'm cool before, but I didn't realize I have built in A/C that's so efficient it blows through my posts

black kandi burruss GIF

This dude was crazy famous for voting and unvoting almost every player in round one lol... This dude is NOT chill His game has drastically changed and makes me suspicious of him for now. 

4 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

You're smart, but you lack resolve.

I'm willing to die over mafia games.

Once you have similar resolve, you can look at me as an equal.

I'll look you up when I get there.

2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

black kandi burruss GIF

This dude was crazy famous for voting and unvoting almost every player in round one lol... This dude is NOT chill His game has drastically changed and makes me suspicious of him for now. 

You're full of $&!# Melvin. In my first two games I took my lead from BW and 112 who I'd noticed throw a lot of votes around, but I didn't find that approach was helping me figure anything out.

Just because you still play like it's your first game doesn't mean I'm not able to learn and change my game as I find my voice.

"cRaZy fAmOuS".. pffft, it's my 5th or 6th game.

Your exaggerations and constant memeage mixed with providing absolutely no insight isn't any different than a normal game from you which is why I always read you as scum.

Break it down for us DM. What's your take on the game so far?