The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

Haha yeah. I hate to say it, but that felt like a bit of forced analysis. 

We do need more from AV though.

Do you disagree with the analysis? What specifically do you think is forced? The timing, information, specific player reads? You can call it what you want and think of me and it as you please, but that was my first time posting any thoughts about specific players. I don’t really like your forced analysis take on me because I feel like you could or would say that about any of my analysis at this stage.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I didn’t make anything of Zfetch’s entrance personally...it usually takes me a bit to get a feel with him but that could just be my mindset. I could be oblivious to the obvious, but I wasn’t sure how 2 votes quickly materialized just off his entrance.

@BeeJay because these statements are kind of meaningless to us and sound like something you'd write in a personal journal. It comes across as posting for the sake of being active.

The second part is also strangely passive. Like you're casting doubt on how people could have reads on him, but without asking people directly.

Just now, Ceres said:

@BeeJay because these statements are kind of meaningless to us and sound like something you'd write in a personal journal. It comes across as posting for the sake of being active.

The second part is also strangely passive. Like you're casting doubt on how people could have reads on him, but without asking people directly.

On the first part, even if I didn’t always do or play like that, how is that scummy or a scummy aspect? I’m not the only one that posts their general thoughts in the thread. Sometimes, posts are made not for a specific player.

On the 2nd part, I don’t need to ask players about their reads/votes if they have posted their thoughts about them already. If it wasn’t obvious, I was clearly alluding to DM and LL’s votes on Zfetch, where they provided reads.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

On the first part, even if I didn’t always do or play like that, how is that scummy or a scummy aspect? I’m not the only one that posts their general thoughts in the thread. Sometimes, posts are made not for a specific player.

On the 2nd part, I don’t need to ask players about their reads/votes if they have posted their thoughts about them already. If it wasn’t obvious, I was clearly alluding to DM and LL’s votes on Zfetch, where they provided reads.

It was the way you did it. Passive writing is a very common wolf-tell in my experience. 

And of course you're gonna deflect this back at me. :rolleyes:

The way Ceres rushes forward to rail against my inclusion of 112 in the scum pool, followed by their interaction/discussion about me seemed like natural flow. I don’t think 2 veteran mafia/mafia would openly support each other in a potential non crisis situation like that so they are most likely not wolf/wolf.

Likewise, I don’t know if I said it already or not but I don’t think falcon/LL are wolf/wolf either based off their miscommunication with each other.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

The way Ceres rushes forward to rail against my inclusion of 112 in the scum pool, followed by their interaction/discussion about me seemed like natural flow. I don’t think 2 veteran mafia/mafia would openly support each other in a potential non crisis situation like that so they are most likely not wolf/wolf.

Likewise, I don’t know if I said it already or not but I don’t think falcon/LL are wolf/wolf either based off their miscommunication with each other.

Now this is villagery.

Good. Keep doing that. 

Tbh, since when is being passive an automatic scum tell? Passiveness and patience are often misidentified behind a keyboard. I’m guilty of it all the time but that’s always been a pet peeve of mine in mafia...Not a criticism against one singular person, just a scum hunting technique I always see used :lol: