The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

LuckyLager (4) - 112, Zfetch, Ceres, Falcon

Zfetch (2) - LuckyLager, DarthMelvin

BJ (1) - Milk and Honey

No vote - AV, Hoggers, Time Lord, BJ

The no votes are a concern. Especially from AV, who hasn't voted once. 

If anything, I would posit that the game state suggests Lucky is mafia. We likely have multiple players sitting back and waiting for something to happen. That usually indicates the wolves are scared to push in any direction. 

17 minutes ago, Ceres said:

:sick:

Why are you pushing in any direction right now? Who do you think should be on the block?

I kid. 

Not pushing right now because I think round 1 can go in any direction still right now. Even though LL has heavy FoS, I think there is a decent chance he is still not lynched this round. Same with the other names on the board. Usually by now there are de facto wagons at this point, but I could see different wagons forming that haven’t formed yet by the end of the round. I would rather have others push their candidates than my own right now and go from there. Call it aggressive passiveness if you will.

I don’t know yet to answer question 2.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I kid. 

Not pushing right now because I think round 1 can go in any direction still right now. Even though LL has heavy FoS, I think there is a decent chance he is still not lynched this round. Same with the other names on the board. Usually by now there are de facto wagons at this point, but I could see different wagons forming that haven’t formed yet by the end of the round. I would rather have others push their candidates than my own right now and go from there. Call it aggressive passiveness if you will.

I don’t know yet to answer question 2.

No, please be villagery and push a wagon. We need movement to draw out the wolves.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’d rather see other actions first. I’ll push eventually.

Yeah that’s definitely not gonna make me do what you want me to do :metal:

Some of those players won't show up until way later. I think the optimal play is to be proactive here.