The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Tbh, since when is being passive an automatic scum tell? Passiveness and patience are often misidentified behind a keyboard. I’m guilty of it all the time but that’s always been a pet peeve of mine in mafia...Not a criticism against one singular person, just a scum hunting technique I always see used :lol:

I mean nothing's an automatic scum tell. I'm just saying I've seen MANY wolves write and act more passively compared to their villager counterparts. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Question for the thread: who would you vote in these thunderdomes? 

Me or 112? 

LL or MH?

You

Lucky

But it's far too early to talk about you vs 112. Milk and Lucky are solid wagons today.

17 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Am I the only one who thinks of Exodus when I hear the phrase "milk & honey"?

Let my people go, locusts, the Red Sea & all that jazz?

It's actually where my name came from no joke. Was reading the good old holy book. Read about the milk and honey. Next thing u know I found this website and boom a legend was born somewhat 

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, Ceres said:

You

Lucky

But it's far too early to talk about you vs 112. Milk and Lucky are solid wagons today.

Maaaybe too early to vote for us. I don’t really have a problem talking about us though. I think she’s been legit sketchy so far and I’m close to being ready to start some Omaha grade beef.