The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Ll vote seems to have a easy bandwagon. Not liking that. 

I've always found this a useless assertion.

Like if many people are on to a mafia and keep piling on the votes why is the bandwagon bad?

Theres less and less bandwagoning here since the fire Nation attacked

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The way Ceres rushes forward to rail against my inclusion of 112 in the scum pool, followed by their interaction/discussion about me seemed like natural flow. I don’t think 2 veteran mafia/mafia would openly support each other in a potential non crisis situation like that so they are most likely not wolf/wolf.

Likewise, I don’t know if I said it already or not but I don’t think falcon/LL are wolf/wolf either based off their miscommunication with each other.

when did i support ceres?

6 minutes ago, 112 said:

when did i support ceres?

Do you not support Ceres? That's been one of my takeaways but you are welcome to correct me if I wrong. You haven't typed those words per say, but your votes and interactions lead me to believe you are a fan of his right now. He definitely supports you right now so that it's either one-sided support or mutual.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:07 PM, luckylager said:

Just home from one helluva hockey tourney. Road trips are fun but tiring AF.

My boy's team did pretty okay, thanks. Better than some, less great than a few. 

First read leaves me sketchy on falc. He seems too light to be the typical paranoid, suspicious TP falcon. Also kicked it all off which isn't in keeping with his normal form.

He's fooled me by coming across as fun in the past. Maybe a bit too much lightheartedness tonight, but I'm very grumpy and tired right now so yeah, what4vr right.

BJ and 112 with guest appearances. Both look as equally scummy to me... 60%ish.

I always feel like milk and dm are scummy. Milk posted scummy but dm hasn't bothered yet.

Only real tp lean is in BW, but he's bound to &^@# that up by the morning.

Am I missing any players?

Nyways, I'm going to bed now. Kid's got practice ar 6am, we just got home from a tourney and I'm beat.

Not sure when the vote is so incase I miss it - Vote Falcon

His playful, nice guy intro isn't in keeping with normal tp falc. 

7 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Someone (preferably someone not on Lucky's wagon) show me something towny Lucky has done. 

Can't...

His first post is very informative. But adds nothing to first round.  I could have typed up that same gibb... 

What made me think was that he called you a TP lean. It's like he want's to pocket you. 

4 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Someone (preferably someone not on Lucky's wagon) show me something towny Lucky has done. 

I didn't like his vote or reasoning behind Zfetch, but to play devil's advocate, I didn't have a problem with his initial posts that got him in trouble/attention in the first place. With players that fluctuate between sober/non-sober posting, sometimes one of their tells is the element of truth behind the wording of their posts as I feel high/drunk people will post honest thoughts in their head regardless of their faction. In LL's case, I thought his posts that contained hockey updates/flash reads came across a typed up brain vomit. He posts TP leans/suspicion percentiles/one-line reasoning all in one post

While LL's follow up play to that post has had moments that warrant a microscope look, I didn't like how a wagon quickly materialized between those posts, which is why 112 initially drew my suspicion. And I understand that nightfall time was adjusted, but to follow up the take with the comment that she wanted to tunnel LL until one of them was gone when Zfetch, TL, hoggers, and DM at the time hadn't posted much while AV and I had not posted many reads at the time as well seems uncharacteristic.

I suspect you don't want to vote/give attention to 112 this round because A: her reputation and B: your own suspicions of LL...but if hypothetically LL is later revealed as TP or your opinion of him changes, where does that leave you on your opinion of 112 and her contributions so far?

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I didn't like his vote or reasoning behind Zfetch, but to play devil's advocate, I didn't have a problem with his initial posts that got him in trouble/attention in the first place. With players that fluctuate between sober/non-sober posting, sometimes one of their tells is the element of truth behind the wording of their posts as I feel high/drunk people will post honest thoughts in their head regardless of their faction. In LL's case, I thought his posts that contained hockey updates/flash reads came across a typed up brain vomit. He posts TP leans/suspicion percentiles/one-line reasoning all in one post

While LL's follow up play to that post has had moments that warrant a microscope look, I didn't like how a wagon quickly materialized between those posts, which is why 112 initially drew my suspicion. And I understand that nightfall time was adjusted, but to follow up the take with the comment that she wanted to tunnel LL until one of them was gone when Zfetch, TL, hoggers, and DM at the time hadn't posted much while AV and I had not posted many reads at the time as well seems uncharacteristic.

I suspect you don't want to vote/give attention to 112 this round because A: her reputation and B: your own suspicions of LL...but if hypothetically LL is later revealed as TP or your opinion of him changes, where does that leave you on your opinion of 112 and her contributions so far?

Yeah, if Lucky is a villager then I'm certainly going to re-evaluate 112 and others on the wagon. But, I don't want to consider 112 this round because she's done nothing inherently wolfy, and I don't lynch her on Day 1's unless there's a compelling case. 

I'm now entertaining worlds where LL is town and you (wolf) are posturing for the subsequent mislynch onto 112. :sadno:

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Milk probably mafia. He's doing the same thing he was doing a couple games ago when he was lackey and just throwing takes and votes around. I don't want to say it's pretty obvious but just look through his posts...his votes and thoughts are not aligned.

I want to think that him refusing to tell me he's a villager is too bold for a wolf to do. It was like he genuinely didn't want to use his trust tell of "i'm tp" again. 

Just now, Ceres said:

I want to think that him refusing to tell me he's a villager is too bold for a wolf to do. It was like he genuinely didn't want to use his trust tell of "i'm tp" again. 

He already violated that trust last time he was mafia. I think it was Zfetch who asked him in his lackey game and he said he was TP. If Zfetch didn't ask him, I remember a post he made saying MH was probably TP and that's why he wasn't gonna vote for him in that particular round.

Trust me, I have a good memory when it comes to these things.

6 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Yeah, if Lucky is a villager then I'm certainly going to re-evaluate 112 and others on the wagon. But, I don't want to consider 112 this round because she's done nothing inherently wolfy, and I don't lynch her on Day 1's unless there's a compelling case. 

I'm now entertaining worlds where LL is town and you (wolf) are posturing for the subsequent mislynch onto 112. :sadno:

That won't be necessary. I would rather vote for 112 or MH this round right now over LL and will be pushing to do so with the hope of succeeding.