The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

Falcon - Did some solid work earlier. I'm slightly leaning village on him. Not lynching today

112 - Neutral but we've had very similar reads and I like that. Never lynching today

Milk - Hasn't done enough solving, however I think his tone and attitude has been villagery. Probably wouldn't lynch

Alain Vigneault - Coastin'. I like his tone, however. Probably wouldn't lynch

Blue Jay - He's disagreeable so far but at least he's done some work. But now his reluctance to be involved in the vote scares me. Maybe lynch

Zfetch - He's basically done nothing other than toss a couple easy takes. Would lynch

Darth Melvin - He's done the minimum to get by. He seems to be solving at least. Maybe lynch

Time Lord - Zero content. Lynching if he doesn't reach 20 posts

Hoggers - Slanking? He hasn't contributed a whole lot other than criticizing the highest posters and disagreeing with the game state currently. Where are his reads?? Would lynch

Lucky Lager - Maximum wolfy entrance reads. His play since has been OMGUS/AtE deflection. I get that he's busy but he doesn't feel right. Would lynch

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yep. Let’s hope they make appearances. It’s been a good first round so far; these guys can make it a GREAT one.

Wait, how do you know it's been a good round? What if villagers are all the leading wagons?

Let’s pretend we are buddy buddy by close to nightfall and in unison with our votes and mindsets. Who would be a 3rd TP lean of yours you would want to be aligned with and on the same page? You only get to pick 1.

Question for everyone, not just Ceres.

My answer: falcon

Let’s pretend we are buddy buddy by close to nightfall and in unison with our votes and mindsets. Who would be a 3rd TP lean of yours you would want to be aligned with and on the same page? You only get to pick 1.

You <3